----------
gamebanner.jpg

gamestory.jpg

----------
Jets Lineup

jetsf1.jpg

Ladd - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wheeler

jetsf2.jpg

Perreault - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Scheifele - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Stafford

jetsf3.jpg

Thorburn - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Burmistrov - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ehlers

jetsf4.jpg

Lowry- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Copp - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Peluso

jetsd1.jpg

Pardy- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Byfuglien

jetsd2.jpg

Enstrom- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Myers

jetsd3.jpg

Stuart- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Trouba

jetsg1.jpg

Hellebuyck- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hutchinson

----------

Avs Lineup

avsf1.jpg

Landeskog - - - - - - - - - - - - - - MacKinnon - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Duchene

avsf2.jpg

Martinsen - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Grigorenko - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Iginla

avsf3.jpg

McLeod - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Soderberg - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Comeau

avsf4.jpg

Everberg - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wagner - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Skille

avsd1.jpg

Beauchemin - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Johnson

avsd2.jpg

Holden - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Barrie

avsd3.jpg

Gormley - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Redmond

avsg1.jpg

Varlamov - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Berra
----------
----------

buffmountain.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Mountains vs molehills literally ie: Byfuglien! Great GDT! Such fun. I'm guessing Peluso is Kilimanjaro? A place I'd like to go someday

Derfel*

Mountains vs molehills literally ie: Byfuglien! Great GDT! Such fun. I'm guessing Peluso is Kilimanjaro? A place I'd like to go someday

Fun fact - you can click the Jets roster names to see which mountain is which!

(Don't read too much into the selection - I only really paid attention to three or four players for specific choices!)

Hhane Snidy

Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Awesome GDT Derfel, thanks!

I love the Avalanche roster lol!

The confidence is going to be mile-high going into this one after that team performance last night.

If only Hutch could stop hating on Bucky (kidding)

Go Jets Go!!!!:yo:

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
It would be very disappointing for the Jets to come out and look like the team from a week ago rather than the team from last night's game. I hope they carry on with the tight checking/low shots against performance...

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
So! When does Bucky get to wear #37 so his mask matches? I am just assuming they would let him eventually - I know Rypien wore 37, but he was switching to 11, right? Not to make light of RR. Just wondering. A guaranteed spot on the roster until January deserves a non-training camp number IMO.

Derfel*

So! When does Bucky get to wear #37 so his mask matches? I am just assuming they would let him eventually - I know Rypien wore 37, but he was switching to 11, right? Not to make light of RR. Just wondering. A guaranteed spot on the roster until January deserves a non-training camp number IMO.

Yeah - Rypien's number was assumed to be 11, so I don't see any issue with allowing Hellybuyck to take 37. Not sure why they didn't just do that to start with?

I wouldn't think any Jets player will touch 11 for at least another decade, if ever.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013

He needs to make the team out of TC.

BTW the issue with # 37 is Dan Snyder not RR

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada

37 has always been HIS number. He should have it.

Derfel*

nah. i'm just here to clean up the messes when you guys sleep in. :)

I'm in the Mountain time zone (same as the game tonight!)... so don't look at me for sleeping in! I was just putting the finishing touches on the game story anyways, no worries.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
nah. i'm just here to clean up the messes when you guys sleep in. :)

I was up at 5am this mornin' - no sleeping in here. :laugh:

Looking forward to this game - will be interesting to see what happens. Last time, the Jets owned the possession game, but the Avs offered up little in the way of scoring chances for the Jets (or, the Jets didn't push the issue in front of the net). Against the Wild, the Jets tightened up the SA / defensive game, and created a lot of scoring chances off their possession game. Should be interesting to see what they bring today.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
loving the theme on the GDT!!

Ok I think we owe these guys one. How about we grab 4 points on the roadie B2B!

watched the game after the kids went to bed last night and we played pretty much a perfect game or as close as you can get to it in Hockey. Every time the team needs to know what "right" is or "Jets Hockey" just pull out the game tape and hit play.

Up at em Jets.

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Ugh, another game that I'm going to miss sitting in an asian airport terminal. Bangkok to Shenzhen amd then on to Beijing. My computer has a chinese power adaptor that I won't be able to plug in until I get back to china. Who in the league scheduling department should I forward my travel plans to so as to avoid future conflicts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad