Jets Top Prospects Poll: #8 Prospect

Who is the Jets #8 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Logan Stanley it is. I have a feeling after this one things get real interesting. We have had some close polls, only a few unanimous decisions, the others have been close till the end.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Just finished watching Michael Spacek highlights for his last year in the WHL. Wow that boy can pass the puck. Really like his vision.
But on to the topic at hand. This is where it gets tough for me. It would be great if Stanley makes it to the NHL and I think it would be really important for the team if he did.
In my opinion we just dropped into another category. But maybe Stanley is in this one all by himself and there’s another drop after him?
I’m going to hate myself for this but I’ll probably have to vote for him just because he’s big.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Logan Stanley it is. I have a feeling after this one things get real interesting. We have had some close polls, only a few unanimous decisions, the others have been close till the end.

18buy3.jpg

;)

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
I feel like the rest of these will depend on my mood on vote day.

Today my mood picked Green. He moves like a modern NHL defender. He's a long shot, but he could be fun.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I think Stanley or Green at this stage. I'll give Stanley the nod, because he's been maligned by so many, including me.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
Of those listed...
Green, Smith, Kovacevic and Gawanke intrigue me the most. They look like fun.
Stanley and Harkins have a shot.
Goalies are voodoo.
McKenzie is a long shot, but fun.
I'd be happy if Suess and Kerdiles become servicable 4th liners, but I don't see much upside.

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012
Don't see anyone on the list with a clear path to the NHL, but Berdin has been my dark horse for a while.
Not convinced Comrie is NHL-calibre based on my limited viewings and there are no other good young goalie prospects in the pipeline between Berdin and Helle.

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Voting McKenzie. If he can make the NHL, he'll provide the most offensive punch out of the remaining prospects listed. Smith is a wildcard and one to keep an eye on, but I really don't know anything about him other than statistics.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
My vote is for Kovacevic. I like his game and he is my favourite dark hoarse prospect now.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
I voted Green as I feel he will be the more effective D man for the Moose over the next 3 years vs. Stanley.

Slim pickings......

I Have Dark horse possibilities in Kovacevik /Seuss/Beridin

Was dissapointed in Harkins play last year.......Hopefully he rebounds or he will Lodge it out here in 2 years.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
I voted Green as I feel he will be the more effective D man for the Moose over the next 3 years vs. Stanley.

Slim pickings......

I Have Dark horse possibilities in Kovacevik /Seuss/Beridin

Was dissapointed in Harkins play last year.......Hopefully he rebounds or he will Lodge it out here in 2 years.
Is it really slim pickings? I think it's about right at this point, there are some decent guys left.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
I remember pushing for Comrie on this list last year and there were a bunch of detractors. Now I am one of them. Just don't see it working for him.
I won't vote at goalie high unless they dominate year over year. I voted Hellebuyck high for example. If they are young and / or don't dominate, they are completely boom / bust in the range of Skyler McKenzie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad