Jets Skills Competition Ticket Sales Date?>

R3DDRAG0N

Beaver Mafia
Aug 25, 2013
Winnipeg
Anyone know when they hit the ticketmaster website? When were they released last year? I thought for some reason they were released around October 19th. I know we get an email but last year it came after they hit the ticketmaster website.

Halloween Jack

A real cool cat.
Sep 16, 2013
On top of Manhattan Chase
Anyone know when they hit the ticketmaster website? When were they released last year? I thought for some reason they were released around October 19th. I know we get an email but last year it came after they hit the ticketmaster website.

The Jets Skills Competition is being held on December 2nd at the MTS Centre vs. the Leafs. Tickets available on Seat Exchange.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
http://jets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=785427

The Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club is pleased to announce their fourth annual Winnipeg Jets Skills Competition presented by Recycle Everywhere will take place on Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. CT at MTS Centre. Doors for the event will open at 6:00 p.m. CT.

The fourth annual Skills Competition will see Winnipeg Jets players compete head-to-head in five events: Fastest Skater Contest, Accuracy Shooting Challenge, Puck Control Relay, Breakaway Relay and the Hardest Shot Competition. The glass will once again be removed from the sides of the rink to give fans an up-close look at their Winnipeg Jets. The first 6,000 fans in attendance will receive a Tyler Myers growth chart. In addition, there will also be exciting prize giveaways throughout the night for all fans in attendance.

Proceeds from the Winnipeg Jets Skills Competition will benefit the Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation and the NHLPA Goals and Dreams Fund.

A limited pre-sale for Winnipeg Jets Season Ticket Holders and Wait List members will begin tomorrow, Friday, October 30 at 12:00 p.m. CT and ends on Monday, November 2 at 10:00 p.m. CT.

Tickets will go on-sale to the general public on Tuesday, November 3 at 10:00 a.m. CT. Ticket prices are $20.00, $15.00 and $10.00, service charges included. All seats are reserved. Tickets are available through www.winnipegjets.com.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Anyone having trouble with the presale today? I keep getting an error message at the final step.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
I just picked up 4 tickets row 1 right behind the net to take the kids and wife to......The little ones will have more fun on the glass then taking them to a real game in my P6 seats....Plus for $60 we can all go :laugh:

The site did seem a bit flaky and slow but it did make it through the purchasing process

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I just picked up 4 tickets row 1 right behind the net to take the kids and wife to......The little ones will have more fun on the glass then taking them to a real game in my P6 seats....Plus for $60 we can all go :laugh:

The site did seem a bit flaky and slow but it did make it through the purchasing process

I kept getting "there was an error with your submission" "login to your jets account" at the final step. I think it happened 4 times. Eventually I found one set in my account. Hope the others don't show up too.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
I kept getting "there was an error with your submission" "login to your jets account" at the final step. I think it happened 4 times. Eventually I found one set in my account. Hope the others don't show up too.

I got a confirmation email also about 10 seconds after my purchase....so as long as you don't have a bunch of emails you should be good :yo:

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I got a confirmation email also about 10 seconds after my purchase....so as long as you don't have a bunch of emails you should be good :yo:

And I have no confirmation email (s) at all.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Bought two sets of six row one tickets due to the error.

Did not get a confirmation message email for either transaction. Just called my ticket rep to cancel the less desirable set.

jester24

Oct 27, 2011
I got the same error message multiple times. I originally had 7 tickets one row behind the home bench but I got that stupid error message! Got the same result multiple times unitl I eventually tried splitting them into a set of 4 and 3 and that worked (for two families). Little choked about that but happy to get the tickets!

Benny27

Mar 10, 2011
Winnipeg
the whole process was ****...got on right on time, only 4 seats avail in a whole section, selected 4 tickets, added to cart but they were gone by the time i clicked it. Couldn't get on again after that for 30 mins. Just gave up.

Ticketmaster is ****...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad