Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Sens Jan. 2 (7:30 p.m.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
The jets are beatable, given the way the Sens have played recently they have a good shot.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Cheered for the Jets in their last game. So they're up to a 3 game winning streak, and as our inconsistent western conference counterparts they're due for a loss now.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Very winnable game, but some of the Jets players have really been on fire lately too. As long as they don't go in with too much confidence, and they play the hard style of game that they've been playing for a while now they should win.

Go Sens!

Othello*

Phillips sucks more. He legit pisses me off every time he does something on the ice.

Phillips does suck but Corvo is a different story. Corvo is so lazy when he falls on the ice it take him about a year to get back up, dude can't make a hit too

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
If anyone thinks Corvo over Phillips is good for this team perhaps reconsider your knowledge of this sport we call hockey.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
If anyone thinks Corvo over Phillips is good for this team perhaps reconsider your knowledge of this sport we call hockey.

i guess i need to reconsider my knowledge for the sport you call hockey. but ill still prefer corvo out their then phillips.

ElRossoMatt

Feb 13, 2010
Bucharest,Romania
I hope some of you guys are kidding. Corvo was the worst player on the team for a number of games now. Phillips coming back is great news. I hope Corvo won't dress for us again. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad