Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Sens • Mon, May 3 @ 6:00 pm CT • TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
They are playing well. They might have a letdown after being officially eliminated yesterday after giving up the lead. We'll see. I don't expect the Jets to go winless for the rest of the season but I'd certainly like to see them play much better over the remaining 6 games.

They are really only going to relish in ruining other teams seasons at this point. I expect them to come out hard. They won't roll over.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Luc Labelle

Lucius 895 Injuries
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2005
Winnipeg
15 games on tap today, guess who’s the odd team out? :sarcasm:
I love these easy quizzes. It is the same team as the last 6 times we have played. That would be our beloved Winnipeg Jets!

What do I win? (Or if I was a Winnipeg Jet player that would be phrased: "When do I win?)
Am I disqualified from receiving any prizes because I cheated and looked it up on the schedule below?

upload_2021-5-2_13-6-47.png

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
That would be 7 in a row, wouldn't be the first 7 game losing streak by a playoff team in this division.

I certainly think he should be gone in the offseason but he won't be with 5-6 games left in the season plus playoffs.
Agreed. Firing him with a handful of games left won't fix anything. They'll let him go in the offseason if they do it.

Reactions: AlaskaJet

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
I love these easy quizzes. It is the same team as the last 6 times we have played. That would be our beloved Winnipeg Jets!

What do I win? (Or if I was a Winnipeg Jet player that would be phrased: "When do I win?)
Am I disqualified from receiving any prizes because I cheated and looked it up on the schedule below?

View attachment 428837

i think the sarcasm emoji gave it away; so you win an emoji ..... :sarcasm:
:laugh:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Of course he goes right to CSW, his go to move for everything...

Has Harkins gotten enough games to meet the requirements? If so I leave Ves in.
I like the lines, we need to get Scheifele and Connor going, we need to score some goals already.

Reactions: AlaskaJet

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Wheeler hasn't been near good enough to get anyone going this year.

All we've done is create an absolute defensive liability line. That line hasn't worked at all this year but I guess 10th time is the charm.
Hey i would like Ehlers in Wheeler's spot but that's not happening right now. Scheifele, Appleton and Copp is a horrible line and maybe this gets all 3 producing some goals. Put Morrissey and DeMelo out with them and then at least we have 2 of our 3 best defenseman out with that line. As the lines are we aren't getting production out of the first or second lines.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
The NHL is not a developmental league. Thus, players with potential to develop should not get playing time when there exists a bad mediocre to bad veteran who can lace them up.

That line of thinking is why he is pretty mediocre. There is always development needed on a team to make that team a winner. Him not thinking that is one reason we have stalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad