Jets Rewards Mystery Box

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
For those of you who ordered a Mystery Box with your Jets Points and picked it up tonight, what did you get?

I got a signed & framed Pavelec picture. My seat neighbour got a $25 Jets Gear gift card.

You lucky dog :sarcasm:

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
For those of you who ordered a Mystery Box with your Jets Points and picked it up tonight, what did you get?

I got a signed & framed Pavelec picture. My seat neighbour got a $25 Jets Gear gift card.

I am so sorry.

Can you get anything for that?

Just kidding

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg

Sorry for your loss.

thereturn

Jul 10, 2011
Winnipeg
Cool. I forgot about them going on "sale" Monday morning, by the time I remembered (that evening) they were all sold out.

I kinda thought they would be like those boxes they would sell at the old Jets wives carnival. I remember in one box receiving (among old Jets merch) a Dance Mix '93 CD. Whoomp there it is! :laugh:

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Cool. I forgot about them going on "sale" Monday morning, by the time I remembered (that evening) they were all sold out.

Same here. I remember getting the email but I was busy at work and a few hours later I logged on to purchase one and they were sold out. It's not that big a deal. I want a signed beer fridge so I hope next year they have some again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad