Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Red Wings | Tues Nov 12, 630PM | Joe Louis Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Another big test - repeat of the last performance against Detroit, but on the road this time? Detroit will be rested - should be a good one. :nod:

Benny: you're on deck again for the GDT!

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Defense need to play defense and offense need to score goals. Thats the recipe for success in every NHL game.

Oh yeah, and the goalie needs to stop the puck from entering the net.

GO JETS GO!

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
I need 2 goals from Kane. I need a goal from Setoguchi. I need a goal from Scheifele. I need an appropriately timed Noel time-out.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
I've wanted Noel fired for a while, thats obviously not a secret.
That said, I'm certainly liking how this team is playing. I think they're largely winning despite him, but if they keep this level of play up I don't think we should make a change.

I like our chances against Detroit. If we play fast we can have success.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
I need 2 goals from Kane. I need a goal from Setoguchi. I need a goal from Scheifele. I need an appropriately timed Noel time-out.

g1335585073191155396.jpg

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Babcock probably has something up his sleeve. Can we adjust to their adjustment?

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
^excellent.

Hopefully Babcock is too distracted with Stamkos' (bless him) injury to really show up tomorrow as he scrambles to figure out how team canada will cope. #imdesperate

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Power Play is going to roll tomorrow. 2 PP goals fo' sho'! It simply strains the laws of probability to an impossible degree for them to go another game without putting at least one in.

Maybe we'll get a real nice run going here. Lets hope so cuz time is already running out on us.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
Power Play is going to roll tomorrow. 2 PP goals fo' sho'! It simply strains the laws of probability to an impossible degree for them to go another game without putting at least one in.
So I guess when you flip a coin and 5 times in a row it's heads, the next one HAS TO BE tails right?

That being said, I hope you're right.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
Going to this game! $45 a ticket with a coke and hotdog. In Winnipeg that'd just get you the coke and hotdog :sarcasm:

Prot

Sep 21, 2011
Going to this game! $45 a ticket with a coke and hotdog. In Winnipeg that'd just get you the coke and hotdog :sarcasm:

Uh, as long as you don't order perogies on the Jetdog. Otherwise it gets out of hand.

BTW: I had a buddy order his first Jet dog. I warned him but he got it 'loaded'. Of course he was also loaded, and the second we went to get a napkin about 14 dollars worth of toppings hit the floor... was pretty funny. :laugh:

Enjoy the game. I'm always a little disappointed to see how many empty seats are near the floor in the lower bowl.

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
I've wanted Noel fired for a while, thats obviously not a secret.
That said, I'm certainly liking how this team is playing. I think they're largely winning despite him, but if they keep this level of play up I don't think we should make a change.

I like our chances against Detroit. If we play fast we can have success.

Yes when they were losing it was all on Noel.. nothing to do with certain players playing like ****.:whatever:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Does Monty start as he has beaten the Wings?

Is this the game Wheeler shows up, or was last season a push year for a fat contract (will the real Blake Wheeler please stand up...)?

Can the Jets (Noel) do without ThorNburn and his 0 points and let Peluso play a game?

Which Buff do we get?:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad