Not open for further replies.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
goKk4WZ.png

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Another important game - the central division is close to leaving us in the dust.
Go Jets - let's get a win! :yo:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Man the goalie stats for the Jets .... no wonder non Jets fans are starting threads about WHY is Pavelec starting games for the Jets ? Anyway lets start a winning streak tonight Jets !!!! PLEASE !!!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Expecting the worst, hoping for the best.

Here's to lucky bounces going our way and maybe our goalie swiping one for us.

gjg

Oh and nice GDT JC!!

Last edited:

Derfel*

Solid GDT.

With no sense of irony - this is a real test. Not THE real treat, but one real test.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Hutch, Wheeler, Little, Perreault, Ehlers, Edstrom, Buff, Scheifele, and Ladd have been solid to excellent this year. The rest have to pull up their socks.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
crucial one tonight. If we hope to make this road trip anything but a disaster it has to start tonight...

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Also, and I apologize for being positive here, but just about any way you slice and dice Cori so far this year, we come out in that #7-12 range in the league. So not bad, and a probable playoff team. We all know we can play better.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Also, and I apologize for being positive here, but just about any way you slice and dice Cori so far this year, we come out in that #7-12 range in the league. So not bad, and a probable playoff team. We all know we can play better.

I'm feeling positive as well today. Time to see the glass 1/2 full. The Jets have had their slump. Everyone has had their rants. Time to turn things around. In the morning FP they have a change in the d pairings for tonight. They have Buff back with Chiarot and Myers with Toby, leaving Trouba with the anchor. Sorry...more positive. They have Trouba with the gritty veteran shot blocking machine.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
I'm feeling positive as well today. Time to see the glass 1/2 full. The Jets have had their slump. Everyone has had their rants. Time to turn things around. In the morning FP they have a change in the d pairings for tonight. They have Buff back with Chiarot and Myers with Toby, leaving Trouba with the anchor. Sorry...more positive. They have Trouba with the gritty veteran shot blocking machine.

Well done re-visit! :D

I like that we're going back to those pairings. They seemed to work well. It's unfortunate that the experiment of a real 1, 2 and 3 pairing didn't work, but whatev's.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Hi all new to the site and lovin' it. I've got 25,000 posts to my name "GOLD MEMBER" on the bomber site so I thought I should finally join here.

We need this so. Tonight just to get guys confidence back.

I like Hutch is starting though.

Hhane Snidy

Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Let's go Jets. I'm watching the game with my Mom and she can't handle the stress at her age. She had to put on a heat pack after last game from the tension/stress. You're killing her.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Hi all new to the site and lovin' it. I've got 25,000 posts to my name "GOLD MEMBER" on the bomber site so I thought I should finally join here.

We need this so. Tonight just to get guys confidence back.

I like Hutch is starting though.

Welcome aboard. I'm guessing you've got a high threshold for pain and misery ;)

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
Well done re-visit! :D

I like that we're going back to those pairings. They seemed to work well. It's unfortunate that the experiment of a real 1, 2 and 3 pairing didn't work, but whatev's.

Did they work well?

The Jets weren't great early, they were out-shot, out-chanced and won largely based on inflated shooting and save percentages.

Myers and Chiarot have been train wrecks from the get go.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Did they work well?

The Jets weren't great early, they were out-shot, out-chanced and won largely based on inflated shooting and save percentages.

Myers and Chiarot have been train wrecks from the get go.

They seemed to work reasonably well last year - I've been very nervous about our defensive game since the beginning of this year. It appears that the effects of this are now being seen.

Guess we'll see if shuffling them around stabilizes things a bit. I'm still a bit :scared: I'll admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad