Jets practice (Jan 12th) media

WpgSteve

Nov 5, 2018
This team has been completely lost without Scheifele in the past, and that was when we had much better replacement options than we do now. Will be interesting to see how the team manages. If they can pull together and fill the hole, I'll officially be a believer that this team is for real.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
This team has been completely lost without Scheifele in the past, and that was when we had much better replacement options than we do now. Will be interesting to see how the team manages. If they can pull together and fill the hole, I'll officially be a believer that this team is for real.
With Kupari called up I am guessing we see first line Lowry for the next few games.

Lowry
Namestnikov
Toninato
Kupari

not so deep all of a sudden.

Reactions: kanadalainen

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
So my thinking is he comes back last day of season given this prognosis 😜
So we can trade for Crosby

Scheif only played 60 games in the 2017-18 season... we were fine

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Sounds like Ehlers is banged up and Perfetti is nursing a sore wrist.
I wonder how long Perfetti has had that sore wrist and if that is why he was moved from center?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad