GDT: Jets @ Penguins - March 28 - 6PM - Consol Energy Center -Ermahgerd Edittion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWSAA

Sep 8, 2003
Surprise surprise. Jets blow another 5 on 3.

kane antro welly should be first pp unit. owell.

I hope you're kidding. Antro & Welly should be shipped out tomorrow. A lateral move would be an upgrade at this point.

Aries56

Jan 10, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
If the Pens weren't such a good team, I'd be pretty pissed right now. I REALLY hope the Pens get a first round exit this year.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Pens are a darn good team and most people here suggested the Jets mail this one in to have Pavs rested for Saturday. So why all the harsh criticism?

Last time the Jets unexpectedly beat a good team (boston) they crapped the bed against Washington.

Losing to pitts should keep them humble and actually put an effort towards beating the Canes.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Pens are a darn good team and most people here suggested the Jets mail this one in to have Pavs rested for Saturday. So why all the harsh criticism?

Last time the Jets unexpectedly beat a good team (boston) they crapped the bed against Washington.

Losing to pitts should keep them humble and actually put an effort towards beating the Canes.

I'll be happy with the loss if it means the Canes lose tonight. It hurts to suggest the Leafs winning, but it's the best case scenario out of that game. :/

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg

I hope this is the case. This is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad