GDT: Jets@Oilers - 8PM - End the year with a bang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Off topic here
Anyone watching this TCU Michigan game? What a game ! NCAA football is awesome. My bucket list involves going to a NCAA game in the Deep South. Been to a couple in Boston College but I gotta get to the SEC

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Off topic here
Anyone watching this TCU Michigan game? What a game ! NCAA football is awesome. My bucket list involves going to a NCAA game in the Deep South. Been to a couple in Boston College but I gotta get to the SEC
Nope. But if I ever get to an SEC game it’s gotta be in Alabama. I’m not a huge fan of them, but it’s Alabama, you know. Experience.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
SkipTheDishes vs Amazon....

AnkQ0td.jpg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Going out on a limb as it’s Oilers Law to lose the NYE game. But they broke the law in 2019 and they will break the law tonight. Heading out in a few minutes - new McDavid reverse retro on but it’s 0-2 this year. We need to start stringing some wins together, let’s get win # 3 in a row.

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
I don't know if McDavid gets to 50 in 50.

I don't think he does.

After the third Oilers goal last night I thought to myself that if McDavid really wants to match McDavid he would get a hat trick in that game.

McDavid isn't going to score a goal in every game. He needs to make up five goals if he wants to get 50 in 50 while going at least a goal a game the rest of the season.

Last night was an example of wher eto make up some of those five goals.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

Biltmore

Next Year...
Oct 22, 2015
I prefer rowing in the same direction to pulling on the same rope. Don't get me wrong, I'm a team first guy, but I ain't pullin' anyone's rope. ;)

Oil win this one tonight with more rowing and uni-rope pulling!
Slow down guys - we got a ways to go yet.

SkipTheDishes vs Amazon....

AnkQ0td.jpg
Good thing for Tanev he's got a big buddy so they could tag-team Kostin for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad