Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Oilers • Mon, Feb 15 @ 8:00 pm CT • TSN3 & SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessert Nights

Back in Form
Nov 22, 2016
Finland
McDavid can get his 500th career point in this game and achieve that milestone one game faster than Crosby. So perhaps high scoring game that Jets win in regulation and McDavid gets those three points?

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I keep trying to remind myself that I'm not going to find any line combo updates at this time of night... yet here I am ;)

The GDT should be posted right around midnight (not earlier - I don't break the rules). For the record I have never been done a GDT this far in advance.... feels weird to not be under the pressure of a "deadline".

Reactions: Mathil8

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Those top 2 lines look ..... gawdawful. Maybe not too bad if you swap Ehlers and Wheeler.

There is no excuse for Thompson to ever play again unless we have more injuries.

I'd have rather seen Connor-Scheifele-Wheeler, who at least have had some success in the past, just to get that 2nd line punch of Copp-Stastny-Ehlers that was working so well early in the season. I think you have to get Wheeler away from Stastny, just to balance the speed.

Thompson ahead of Harkins is a curious coaching move, when you are playing on the road against Mc Jesus. I hope Thompson can skate to the bench relatively fast.
With our veteran laden lineup I get the sense we are going to try to grind this one.

I don't think we can afford another lacklustre 1st period start. This is a big series, early in the season. 3rd in the North is on the line.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad