Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Oilers • Mon, Feb 15 @ 8:00 pm CT • TSN3 & SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Two games against Edmonton, two laffs vs sens and two flames vs Canucks

sens are better than their record right?

we will either be fighting for first or on the outside looking in...

bennylundholm

Sep 7, 2014
No Dubois sucks big time. :banghead: Maybe Connor, Stastny and Ehlers can get some scoring going but i don't like Copp, Scheifele and Wheeler as a line.
I'm confident that Stast,Nik and KFC will be dynamic.
I'm equally as confident that Scheif, Copp, Wheels will suck big time.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I'm confident that Stast,Nik and KFC will be dynamic.
I'm equally as confident that Scheif, Copp, Wheels will suck big time.
Hopefully we are wrong and maybe i'm expecting too much from Wheeler but Wheeler is the captain and our highest paid player and the only thing i really saw out of Wheeler yesterday was taking a really stupid penalty.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
No Dubois sucks big time. :banghead: Maybe Connor, Stastny and Ehlers can get some scoring going but i don't like Copp, Scheifele and Wheeler as a line.

Probably plays, becomes D2D, becomes week to week.

LBI probably means groin. Groin injuries are hard to predict healing. Can nag for a long time. Better to rest him until it is really healed.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Probably plays, becomes D2D, becomes week to week.

LBI probably means groin. Groin injuries are hard to predict healing. Can nag for a long time. Better to rest him until it is really healed.
Ya , not being able to skate for over 2 weeks was probably the issue unfortunately. Just one more shity thing to happen because of Covid .

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

jetswin

Jul 24, 2011
Those top 2 lines look ..... gawdawful. Maybe not too bad if you swap Ehlers and Wheeler.

There is no excuse for Thompson to ever play again unless we have more injuries.
Seems to me Maurice is trying to ice a grinding Playoff line up....at the rate we are trending we won't make the playoffs....he over values NHL games played:current performance/potential

Reactions: Adam da bomb

HarvHQC

Aug 12, 2020
Play against Edmonton like they did this last game against Ottawa, the jets might not make it out of the first alive.
One of the resources that helped take some sting off yesterday's loss for me was sorting through this season's game logs for expected goals and puck luck on Natural Stat Trick.

Turns out this was only the Jets' fifth game "winning" expected goals -- and only the fifth game with a sub-1.000 PDO, and it was the first instance of those two things happening in the same game. Textbook "unlucky, burn the tape" game from that view.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
How is it possible PLD breaks his iron man streak day 1 in Winnipeg? We tanking?

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Seems to me Maurice is trying to ice a grinding Playoff line up....at the rate we are trending we won't make the playoffs....he over values NHL games played:current performance/potential

I think Maurice is trying to win the next game, and the next after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad