Jets & Moose ticket exchange 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

arbf412

Dec 3, 2011
Two P2 tickets for Jets vs Blue Jackets on Dec. 10. Section 206, row 1. Seats are on SeatExchange, but if you want to save the fees PM me and we can arrange a transaction.

bek816

Mar 17, 2012
I'm selling some pairs of January Jets tickets. P4 seats in 222.

Thursday, January 14th vs Nashville
Monday, January 18th vs Colorado
Tuesday, January 26th vs Phoenix

$200 per pair. Message me if interested.

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
Two P6 tickets to Jan 14th against Preds for sale. Section 310 - Row 11. Great Christmas present! $140 for the pair. PM me if interested.

wpgfishfan

Apr 1, 2014
Are we at the point where people have not been able to sell their tickets and lost out or had to sell below cost price?

arbf412

Dec 3, 2011
Haven't had to take a loss...yet... but have sold a few games at season-ticket holder cost this year where in the past I've never had trouble getting face value.

I see also that the team is trying to bundle single-game tickets for the second half of the season so that if you want Montreal or Boston you also need to buy tickets for a less popular game.

There's no question demand has been steadily falling since year 1. It's still not what I would call a problem, but the trend can't continue indefinitely without causing some season ticket holders to think hard about renewing.

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
Are we at the point where people have not been able to sell their tickets and lost out or had to sell below cost price?

I've sold pre-season for a loss. Tickets are definitely tougher to sell this season but so far the regular season games I have sold have been for face value or a bit below, never below my cost. I find that despite the higher cost, the A games are still relatively easy to sell. Whenever someone asks for tickets it's always for those same teams.

If the Jets continue to increase prices past inflation I could see more season ticket holders not renewing for sure. I really think the turn over on the wait list will pick up over the next few seasons. I know a guy who was on the Habs waitlist and it only took 7 years. I don't see Winnipeg's list going forward taking much longer.

y2gray

Jul 27, 2011
Two tickets in 319 back row to tomorrow game VS Columbus. Asking 160 for the pair, face value is 88.50 per ticket, open to offers!

I will also sell a single ticket if that's what you need!

Last edited:

darkjet

Jan 11, 2013
2 tickets 319 row 7 to tomorrow nights game. Just looking for a reasonable offer. Only have them on mobile so would just text the Barcode upon meeting up.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
2 tickets 319 row 7 to tomorrow nights game. Just looking for a reasonable offer. Only have them on mobile so would just text the Barcode upon meeting up.

What's the face value, so that people know what they should be offering? Edit: $88.50EA is face value, yes?

Last edited:

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia

I had a pair on seat exchange for the leafs game. They didnt sell so I went instead (good choice!). I noticed another pair in my row for sale too, that hadn't sold before the deadline (two hours before pick drop). Nobody ever showed up for those seats so I'm guessing the ticket holder ate the cost.

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
I had a pair on seat exchange for the leafs game. They didnt sell so I went instead (good choice!). I noticed another pair in my row for sale too, that hadn't sold before the deadline (two hours before pick drop). Nobody ever showed up for those seats so I'm guessing the ticket holder ate the cost.

How long before the game did you post them? I've had success selling on seatexchange the more popular teams. Also had the Devils and Panthers games sell on there which was surprising.

hexrae

Jun 29, 2006
Peg City
3 tickets available vs Blues tomorrow (Dec 15).

Section 121, Row 7, Aisle seats

Seat Exchange has them at $145.50. Given the short turnaround, willing to offload them for $100 each.

Toomuts

Jun 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Jets vs St.louis Dec 15

2 tickets for sale for tomorrow's game against St.louis

Tickets are in section 301 row 7

Selling the pair for season ticket price $60/ticket

Ober

Sep 18, 2012
Detroit Red Wings (section 320 LOGE SEATS)

$610 gets you:

2 seats in Section 320 LOGE...center ice for Red Wings game

ALONG WITH

2 seats in Section 320 Row 1 for the St Louis Blues Game tonight

*** St Louis Seats SOLD...I may still do something with Red Wings tickets at later date ***

Last edited:

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Pair of Prime P2 for tonight's Blues game

It's short notice so I'm putting them up at cost: $260 for the pair. They're in 205, on the aisle, leaning on the rail so no one's in front of you. 10 seconds from the beer stand, 12 seconds from the men's room. Truly top-notch seats on the blue line.

PM me and we'll do a deal!

m.

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
Two P6 tickets to Jan 14th against Preds for sale. Section 310 - Row 11. Great Christmas present! $140 for the pair. PM me if interested.

Would like to get rid of these fast. Will drop to $100 for the pair.

arbf412

Dec 3, 2011
I have a few games up on SeatExchange, but if anyone is interested and wants to save the fees with a person-to-person transaction feel free to PM me. The tickets are all in Section 206, Row 1, so pretty great seats. Maybe a last-minute gift idea?

Jan 12 - San Jose (C game)
Jan 14 - Nashville (B)
Jan 18 - Colorado (B)
Jan 21- Nashville (B)
Jan 26 - Arizona (C)

tbsol

Jul 7, 2011
Games for sale in January

Going to be down in the USA in late January.

anyone interested in either of my tickets to:

Thu, 21 Jan 2016 Predators 7:00 PM
Tue, 26 Jan 2016 Coyotes 7:00 PM

P2 tickets.. section 120. Will sell for below face value.
:)

boschman16

Nov 1, 2011
Winnipeg
I see also that the team is trying to bundle single-game tickets for the second half of the season so that if you want Montreal or Boston you also need to buy tickets for a less popular game.

I was thinking about this too but then thought that they might be trying to get fans who normally only go to these games to cheer for their original 6 team and get them converted to Jets fans by getting them back out to cheer for the home team at another game(?). Or maybe to get these tickets for the Habs/Bruins out to Jets fans hoping that those visiting team fans wont buy them if they have to buy another game? The P7 seats would eventually sell out anyways for those Carolina and Phoenix games.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
I just posted 2 tickets for the Wings game on the seat exchange if anyone is interested.

Edit: sold

Last edited:

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
anyone interested in unloading a couple of upper bowl tickets for Sunday's game against the Pens? I'm trying to find some for a gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad