OT: Jets Lounge: This place is even weirder

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishJet

Mar 19, 2015
Finland
My weather app says it's nearly 40c with humidity outside.

lolnope

Staying inside with my central air and fan, thanks.

13e.jpg

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
It's like 8 degrees outside. On the road to meet my family at the mountains. Just went through a fantastically awful break up so it's a good day to get away.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
It's like 8 degrees outside. On the road to meet my family at the mountains. Just went through a fantastically awful break up so it's a good day to get away.

Never heard of fantastically awful break up but It sounds interesting. Sorry to hear about that and probably a good time to go to the mountains with the family.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I always went to BDI as a kid. Really really good soft serve.

The location was brilliant as well. Looking at it now people probably feel it was a no brainer but back in the day that site would have taken some balls.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I've talked to several people today and they mentioned the heat on the weekend and I was like "it wasn't so bad, I went to Ko's and got a giant cookie dough waffle cone" which is followed by "what's Ko's?"

Maybe it's because I lived in Portage la Prairie for 5 years as a kid, but every trip to Winnipeg was a visit to Ko's. It blew my mind that no one knew what I was talking about. It's Headingley, it's not even that far away!

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I've talked to several people today and they mentioned the heat on the weekend and I was like "it wasn't so bad, I went to Ko's and got a giant cookie dough waffle cone" which is followed by "what's Ko's?"

Maybe it's because I lived in Portage la Prairie for 5 years as a kid, but every trip to Winnipeg was a visit to Ko's. It blew my mind that no one knew what I was talking about. It's Headingley, it's not even that far away!

That's like 30+ minutes for me. Never would I go there :laugh:

I think for ice cream we all have our shops. I personally LOVE Lick's (corner of Britannica and St. Mary's) which is where I grew up with and always go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad