OT: Jets Lounge: The Dog Days of Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishJet

Mar 19, 2015
Finland
I have a date tomorrow. Last time I was this excited was when Jets made it to the playoffs. And i'm nervous. Hopefully my inner Pavs stays away.

Christoph-Waltz-Dancing-in-Chair-Inglourious-Basterds.gif

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
I have a date tomorrow. Last time I was this excited was when Jets made it to the playoffs. And i'm nervous. Hopefully my inner Pavs stays away.

You will be fine, life is short and you are trying to make the most of it so give yourself a pat on the back for you haven't given up and just enjoy the experience and please just remember one thing tho!

Never ever give up!

Best of luck!

Cheers

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.

As pathetic as this sounds... But be yourself. If she(or he) doesnt like that, they weren't worth having around in the first place. Trust me...there is nothing worse than having someone Fall in love with the person they think you are as opposed to who you actually are.

Having your testicles electrocuted could be worse...

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
[mod]

Any news from the homicide by Mts centre? Have they found those suspects yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

FinnishJet

Mar 19, 2015
Finland
Everything went good. Almost crashed my brother-in-laws car. But I blame the gearshift, confused me little bit.

But boy oh boy she looked pretty <3 And we have same taste of music. Can't remember the last time somebody says "this is a good song!" when some classic rock starts playing.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
Everything went good. Almost crashed my brother-in-laws car. But I blame the gearshift, confused me little bit.

But boy oh boy she looked pretty <3 And we have same taste of music. Can't remember the last time somebody says "this is a good song!" when some classic rock starts playing.

Awesome buddy.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Not totally off topic, but this past week has been Maori Language Week/Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori, and our NZIHL is in full swing.

Thought this tweet was pretty cool!

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Any recommendations on where I should pick up a bicycle? I need to do cardio and cycling is the only way I can push my cardio system without destroying my hips. I'm hoping for a smaller light bike (i'm only 5'7 and have short legs) so that I can take it on the road with me.

In related news I've lost 16 lbs since November and do feel better. I've been on Diclofenac since then and I'm down to 25 mg a day from 150. About once a week I need 50. But the doctor keeps pushing me to get off of it completely. It's really hard to lose weight and keep my hip pain under control as a truck driver. It's so much easier just to pop a pill.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Olympia on Portage or Alter Ego on Pembina are my go-to places. My wife got a bike from Olympia a few weeks ago and loves it. Told him what she wanted it for and her price range and he grabbed a few bikes and let her go for a spin around the block on each of them.

Nickel eye Heel hers

Happy thoughts
Feb 12, 2016
granola island, BC
Any recommendations on where I should pick up a bicycle? I need to do cardio and cycling is the only way I can push my cardio system without destroying my hips. I'm hoping for a smaller light bike (i'm only 5'7 and have short legs) so that I can take it on the road with me.

In related news I've lost 16 lbs since November and do feel better. I've been on Diclofenac since then and I'm down to 25 mg a day from 150. About once a week I need 50. But the doctor keeps pushing me to get off of it completely. It's really hard to lose weight and keep my hip pain under control as a truck driver. It's so much easier just to pop a pill.

Try not to go into sticker shock when you see the cost of some of the higher quality bicycles. You might hate the bite on the wallet, but you'll appreciate how light the frame and quality of the build later, when your on it.

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
Not totally off topic, but this past week has been Maori Language Week/Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori, and our NZIHL is in full swing.

Thought this tweet was pretty cool!

Nice. Its almost a given that any country has some ice hockey even if its just a single rink for skating but I didn't know there was an established league in NZ. Wikipedia time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00