Post-Game Talk: Jets lose to that team 4-1, that team still sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
The theme of tonight's post-game horseshit gripe session. Not just in reference to how Keefe rolled our coach, (the) Bones, but also the refs rolling the bones and it coming up TO every time.

The thing is though, Toronto are the real losers. They scored more goals than us, but they have to go back to Toronto tomorrow, so did they really win anything?

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Ugh….that is all….. refs can remove their Leafs jerseys now.

As bad as the officiating was, aside from the third when the leafs sat back, we did not look good

Patterns emerging now that I don’t like and are disheartening given the underperformance of last year.

Will keep a hopeful outlook as we finally have Bowness behind the bench for the first time but really not sure what is going on

So much sloppiness that i missed PoMo for a bit there

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Very unhappy with tonight's game.

Team doesn't look like it has a hot clue what it's supposed to be doing in most situations. Special teams still look like the same static/passive crap we've seen for years. I get that we are only 5 games I'm so ill be patient t for another 10 or so games.
I don't know why Wheeler keeps getting tabbed for the 1st pp unit over Perfetti who is now tied for the team scoring lead.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
well that kind of sucked

it sucks when our top-line is going, our 2nd line is silent
then ehlers gets hurts: top-line goes silent, and our 2nd line gets going.
meanwhile, our 3rd line is NEVER going

so at any time 2/3s of our top-9 is quiet.

top-pair needs to play better too.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Very unhappy with tonight's game.

Team doesn't look like it has a hot clue what it's supposed to be doing in most situations. Special teams still look like the same static/passive crap we've seen for years. I get that we are only 5 games I'm so ill be patient t for another 10 or so games.
I don't know why Wheeler keeps getting tabbed for the 1st pp unit over Perfetti who is now tied for the team scoring lead.

If the team looks like the same 10 games from now, we're screwed. Chevy needs to grow a pair and accept this team needs a rebuild or major changes.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Damn there were a lot of Leaf fans in the rink. It's funny that you rarely see any Leafs gear around Winnipeg all year round, so back in the closet you go.

Team didn't have the legs to start. So many turnovers in the 1st period. Way too many turnovers this game.

In the end the difference was our top line gave up a goal to the Leafs 4th line, and the Leafs scored 2 PP goals to the Jets 0. Seems like last year's problems all over again.

Didn't like Bowness hard matching Lowry to Matthews line, I think Dubois should have got that one. Tough loss, good intensity though, for a team that had a day off from a tough road trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad