*Philadelphia Flyers
*Toronto Maple Leafs
*Tampa Bay Lightning
*Edmonton Oilers
*New Jersey Devils
*New York Rangers
*Boston Bruins
*Los Angeles Kings

(in the process of doing detroit red wings as well)

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Nice job! I used to draw the old Jets logo over and over again as a kid. I was never any good at it, but I still have all the drawings.

Shows real fandom to take the time and hand draw one in this day and age. :handclap:

Crosby87Domi11

Jan 29, 2013
Locust Grove,VA
Nice job! I used to draw the old Jets logo over and over again as a kid. I was never any good at it, but I still have all the drawings.

Shows real fandom to take the time and hand draw one in this day and age. :handclap:

took me over an hour. i used up my entire study hall and part of my lunch period to do it.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
65091_506631079370312_623348259_n.jpg

that's what I (... actually my girlfriend) did during the lockout, when I saw Wheels with Munich vs. Adler Mannheim.

I don't know... if you want to compare it to some other drawing.

Tombsy

Jun 23, 2011
On a side note. The Thirsty Lion Tavern in Charleswood has a pretty killer stained glass of the Jets logo. I will try and find a picture of it.

Andy6

Court Jetster
Jun 3, 2011
Toronto, Ontario

Yes we used to do that too back in the 70s. The Jet logo was kind of tough since it was mostly oddly-formed letters that were hard to get right. Plus we didn't have all the merchandise floating around, and the team wasn't on TV, so you were going from memory most of the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad