Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Leafs • Sat, Mar 13 @ 6:00 pm CT • CBC & SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Excited for this next game. Barns will be burnt (mainly in Southern Ontario).

A win would move us to a new level.

1V4Q.gif

and help generate positive neural reinforcement supported by excitatory action potentials.

neuron.gif

Truenorthducky

Oct 10, 2020
Like to see an over all better team defence in this one. Although you can say Connor Hellebuyck has been our best line of defence of late.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
The Saturday Pre-Game Thread is up...

giphy.gif

The boys have to BRING IT for Helle!
The Jets should be shooting at the Leafs net like in rec hockey when you find out the other team has a non-goalie in net.
Exactly. This team (specifically Wheeler and Scheifele) are always looking for the perfect play. Capitalize on a shitty goalie by SHOOTING on him. We had a 3 on 1 for 10 seconds in OT and didn't even get a shot. Pathetic.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
2-0 Jets and Helle shuts the door on them.
Stan the Man and Scheif with the goals.

Leaf players say it was so much like a playoff game that they all went golfing afterwards and if the Jets didn't have the best goalie in the universe, they'd never have won because the rest of the team sucks and can't hockey.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Ah, the ole’ Toss Salad/Toskala

I was looking for the glitch in EA 93 where the goalie would get the "Jimmy Legs" and the puck would be passed or shot from the other net and the goalie would freeze out of position with his leg twitching and the puck would go right through him.

But alas I couldn't find a clip.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Very nervous about this game. The Toronto Sports Networks have both elevated Mustachews to God like status for a decent back hand move with a gassed Scheif playing D. I cannot fathom what will happen if the floodgates open and the Leafs crush the Jets like Montreal did last Saturday night. They may cancel Brier coverage on TSN and Women's hockey on Sportsnet in favour of 48 hour nonstop leaf talk!

NikoEhlers

May 2, 2013
Aalborg, Denmark
The Connor - Dubois - Ehlers line has so much potential, cant wait to see what this line will do later on in season. The Jets need to figure out how to stop Leafs cycle play, they've gotten quite good at it, there was no room to breathe last game for the jets.

Leafs have been caught pincing a lot last week or so, if the Jets can collapse well in front of Brossoit and keep the shots on outside, I dont see why Jets cant win this :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad