GDT: Jets @ Knights Thursday April 27th 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
You can't blame this game on Helle, but would anyone want to pay the guy $ 9 - 10 mil per year ? If I was Chipman, I wouldn't.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Shame on Chevy for believing in this crew!
He will instantly blame it on the injuries, just watch.
Clearly he has no idea how to build a NHL winner.
Either that or he lies to us in the media.

Ultimately Chipman is to blame, he does not appear to have the balls to play with the big boys of this league.
If Chipper is happy keeping his friends employed and throwing out threatening commercials to Jets fans he has an entirely other thing coming.

***As always friends it was truly a pleasure, you are all a highly entertaining bunch! It is my pleasure to contribute.:thumbu:
Sorry @macmaroon I didn’t do enough GDTs this year. I’ll make it up next season!
@kanadalainen @Jets 31 @macmaroon especially you guys keep this thing going and is the envy of other teams pages! :nod:

I still think I should have won Jackass of the year on here!:snide:

Have a great summer, we fawking earned it.

FAWK VEGAS will get crushed by Coilers.

enjoy the nice weather next week headed our way!!!

Cheers all!

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Shame on Chevy for believing in this crew!
He will instantly blame it on the injuries, just watch.
Clearly he has no idea how to build a NHL winner.
Either that or he lies to us in the media.

Ultimately Chipman is to blame, he does not appear to have the balls to play with the big boys of this league.
If Chipper is happy keeping his friends employed and throwing out threatening commercials to Jets fans he has an entirely other thing coming.

***As always friends it was truly a pleasure, you are all a highly entertaining bunch! It is my pleasure to contribute.:thumbu:
Sorry @macmaroon I didn’t do enough GDTs this year. I’ll make it up next season!
@kanadalainen @Jets 31 @macmaroon especially you guys keep this thing going and is the envy of other teams pages! :nod:

I still think I should have won Jackass of the year on here!:snide:

Have a great summer, we fawking earned it.

FAWK VEGAS will get crushed by the Kings.

enjoy the nice weather next week headed our way!!!

Cheers all!
Fixed it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad