Pre-Game Talk: Jets host Canucks • Sat, Jan 30 @ 9:00 pm CT • CBC & SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyjets

Oct 22, 2014
I don't think Perfetti plays. I just can't see where you'd slot him in right now but we'll see. Either way I think it's a great move to get him some NHL game cheques, even if he's just sitting in the pressbox and taking warmup.

StumpyTown

Sep 26, 2016
I don't think Perfetti plays. I just can't see where you'd slot him in right now but we'll see. Either way I think it's a great move to get him some NHL game cheques, even if he's just sitting in the pressbox and taking warmup.

Because he was in quarantine during camp this would be his real first NHL exposure to the team. It'll be great for him just to be in the room and soaking in an NHL game from the inside. In the press box for a couple and then maybe in a sheltered role on the bench for one or two. At least that's how I'd handle it. After that couple games let him get lots of ice time with the Moose.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013

Really hope he can get in a couple games. Could have 3 good scoring lines while keeping his sheltered and Perreault-Lowry-Appleton as the 3B line.

Connor-Scheif-Wheeler
Copp-Stastny-Ehlers
Harkins-Dubois-Perfetti
Perreault-Lowry-Appleton

Switch Harkins and Connor for more balance.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

Really hope he can get in a couple games. Could have 3 good scoring lines while keeping his sheltered and Perreault-Lowry-Appleton as the 3B line.

Connor-Scheif-Wheeler
Copp-Stastny-Ehlers
Harkins-Dubois-Perfetti
Perreault-Lowry-Appleton

This team has too many good players. :nod:

Reactions: Howard Chuck

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

Connor-Scheif-Wheeler
Copp-Stastny-Ehlers
Harkins-Dubois-Perfetti
Perreault-Lowry-Appleton

Sees himself as the next John Tavares, does he? Alrighty then.

None

Feb 22, 2012
If the Federal government says 7 days is ok he could play Saturday i think. :scared:

I think Saturday would be day 7 but his final COVID test would be performed that day which probably makes him ineligible until that comes back negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad