jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
wc.jpg

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
"Ever since we’ve clinched (a playoff spot) it seems like we’re taking it a little bit more lightly, which we shouldn’t," surmised Jets depth forward Mathieu Perreault, speaking to reporters in Winnipeg after a 3-1 loss to Montreal. "I don’t really know how to explain that, it’s just maybe human nature you know, you feel maybe a bit more comfortable knowing you are going to make the playoffs, so you don’t have to try as hard. I’m sure when playoffs come around we’ll go back to our game."

So, should we be expecting another poor outing against Chicago? Since the Jets are so comfortable mailing it in waiting for the playoffs. :sarcasm:

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Hey everyone, we need to get our playoff avatar theme figured out soon!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I have a loser friend that is going to this game , flying there in a private jet and watching the game from one of the private suites , through work , loser . :laugh: Best part is he's not even a big Jets or hockey fan , loser . :skeptic:

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Wouldn't that be a sad way to clinch 3rd place--winning just 1 point out of a possible 10 points over the next 5 games.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
"Ever since we’ve clinched (a playoff spot) it seems like we’re taking it a little bit more lightly, which we shouldn’t," surmised Jets depth forward Mathieu Perreault, speaking to reporters in Winnipeg after a 3-1 loss to Montreal. "I don’t really know how to explain that, it’s just maybe human nature you know, you feel maybe a bit more comfortable knowing you are going to make the playoffs, so you don’t have to try as hard. I’m sure when playoffs come around we’ll go back to our game."

So, should we be expecting another poor outing against Chicago? Since the Jets are so comfortable mailing it in waiting for the playoffs. :sarcasm:

I have a good idea Jets. Pretend you are out of the playoff race and playing meaningless games........that ALWAYS led to 7 game win streaks and f***ed up the tank :laugh:

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
i too am a believer in the playoff switch - i need to believe after the last few games.
fortunately nashville has also recently forgotten how to be consistently good lol.
To be honest though Jets really are due for a good game any day now.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
As long as not one of our Jets players gets hurt For everything after that is just a bonus for all four of our last remaining games.

Go :jets Go

Reactions: Eyeseeing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad