GDT: Jets go Buffalo hunting. Shooting starts at 2:00pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
We don't know but I am calling my shot:

Eakin comes in and gets put on 3rd line C role much to the chagrin of this board. Appleton drops to the 4th line and Shaw out of the lineup. The newly configured bottom-6 looks like:

Harkins-Eakin-Roslovic
Bourque-Shore-Appleton

Called it, except for getting Harkins and Appleton mixed up.

jepjepjoo

Dec 31, 2002
Buffalo play by play guys just called Pionk "by far the best defenseman on the Jets" and they were right.

Reactions: hn777

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
We need defensemen...

Period...

:sarcasm:
Don't disagree, but I don't know why DeMelo, Poolman, Kulikov, and Beaulieu are here if not to be defensively responsible. They're not going to contribute anywhere else.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Don't disagree, but I don't know why DeMelo, Poolman, Kulikov, and Beaulieu are here if not to be defensively responsible. They're not going to contribute anywhere else.

I would remove DeMelo off that list...

Defensively responsible should not be in a sentence with those other names...

:popcorn:

Reactions: Atoyot

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
It's a sloppy mess between two tired teams. This is the one time that Sawyer's "keep it simple" is right.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
LOL @ Ehlers being the one that was benched/demoted to the 4th line. Still in the 1st period but the worst play of that period was easily by Laine when he gave up that breakaway to Eichel followed by Bitteto giving up 2 two on 1s and then losing track of the puck on the Sabres first goal, not to mention Wheeler taking a bad offensive zone penalty on the PP. I am looking past Bitteto because that's just his talent level and you have to live with that when you have him in the lineup but no accountability for Laine or Wheeler when Ehlers got benched when the goal wasn't even his fault is so dumb.

Reactions: hn777
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad