Jets - General Rumour, Trade, Free Agent and Waiver Speculation (Part XIX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duir

I have become quite a fan of T.J. Oshie's game and feel he could be a far better scoring RW than Seto. Just curious if anyone else could see him in a Jets uni and what it might take for that to happen.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
I think Oshie is regarded the same as Andrew Ladd. Face of the franchise, really good contract, won't be traded for futures or a lateral move.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
I have become quite a fan of T.J. Oshie's game and feel he could be a far better scoring RW than Seto. Just curious if anyone else could see him in a Jets uni and what it might take for that to happen.

The price for TJ Sochi would be a lot more than we would be willing to pay at this point. Would love to have him though.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
Still trying to do the Stafford deal from last deadline!

Holy crap the Sabres roster is going to be rough next year.

From a Jets perspective, I am not sure many of their players fit. Stafford could, but I don't know why they would rush to move him. They have lots of bad contracts and soon to be UFAs. They will need to ice a team next season. They can always dump him at the next deadline.

The Jets need quality youth and / or prime players with term. Will the Sabres part with that.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg

From a Jets perspective, I am not sure many of their players fit. Stafford could, but I don't know why they would rush to move him. They have lots of bad contracts and soon to be UFAs. They will need to ice a team next season. They can always dump him at the next deadline.

The Jets need quality youth and / or prime players with term. Will the Sabres part with that.

Perfect year for the Sabres to out tank the Oilers.

Total agree with the type of players Chevy will be looking for.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010

Agreed. There really isn't anything I would want from the Sabres. Their youth maybe, but they are not likely to move them. Stafford maybe, but unless we are getting him for next to nothing, I wouldn't want him.

Girgensons and Foligno are the only roster players I would really be interested in, and they are very unlikely to be moved.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Kesler reportedly wants out of VanCity, and made his intentions known at the start of the season.

I find this personally very gratifying in a schadenfreude sort of way.

How long have Canucks fans being posting in the trade forums various Kane proposals, adding in comments on how much Kane wants out, how crappy Winnipeg is, and how Kane is just dying to come home.

And now, one of their golden children is supposedly wanting out. Hilarious.

In the last week it seems like both Kesler and St. Louis have asked to be traded. St. Louis is on a legitimate contender.

If this was the Jets, how many threads would be going on about how crappy Winnipeg is and how every player wants out, and how we'll never be able to keep anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad