Jets Game Worn Jerseys and Equipment

bigplay41*

May 5, 2010
Winnipeg
I don't know where to post this, but if someone can let me know where I can list a brand new authentic Pavelec jersey size 54 (not game worn) that was won at an auction by a co-worker I would appreciate it.

He's asking a crazy cheap price too ($200 firm). I would buy it right now if I didn't own one already. Anyone can PM me for pics or mods can point me in the right direction of where to place this. This jersey is $299.99 at Jets Gear and $90 for the customization.

That is a very good price if it was a size 50 I'd definitely buy it. Solid price tho

ghost88*

That is a very good price if it was a size 50 I'd definitely buy it. Solid price tho

I hate to say it... but EVERY "authentic" jersey I've seen at a wedding social/auction was a fake.

An real authentic jersey, plus customization is going to set you back almost $500... it's hard to get a return on your investment at that price at any wedding social/auction (unless it was game worn). That's why people buy a fake and try to sell it off as authentic.

The fakes are getting pretty close... almost undetectable to most fans. However, the logo colours are still off and the trim around the numbers is the wrong shade of blue.

Maybe your friend got lucky, but in my experience... it's probably a fake.

jwesthky

Feb 1, 2012
Game Worn Jerseys

Hi All,

Bringing this thread back up again because I'm looking for Inaugural Season game worn jerseys and Vintage Jet game worn jerseys.

Please PM if you have anything.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Wolf357

Jul 16, 2011
I agree, some of the $1000 Jets jerseys will realize some appreciation but there is not much room for price increases on the $2000-$2500 jerseys. They are nice to have on the basement wall or wear while watching the Jets game and enjoying some pops.

Unless someone turns into a player like this.:laugh:

1980-81 Wayne Gretzky Edmonton Oilers Game Worn Jersey - Photo Match
Lot #1

Current price:

$37,974.99

Starting bid:

$10,000.00

Bids:

Closed. Bidding Closed

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/pro...rs_Game_Worn_Jersey_Photo_Match-3952-101.html

No modern Jersey will ever appreciate to this level....be it Crosby/McDavid....In 1981 the NHL just didn't have a "Game Worn Jersey" available to the general public. Players would wear a jersey until it was pretty much worn out...Now its a marketing thing with multiple Jersey's a year being available to the public...also once the jersey is sold to the public it is pretty much put under glass...back in the day guys would play shinny with Jerseys they acquired or throw it up on the wall with a few nails....

darkjet

Jan 11, 2013
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was Bogosian's game worn jersey that a lucky season ticket holder went home with at that wild game. Pretty nice keep sake being his last game to wear a jets jersey

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
No modern Jersey will ever appreciate to this level....be it Crosby/McDavid....In 1981 the NHL just didn't have a "Game Worn Jersey" available to the general public. Players would wear a jersey until it was pretty much worn out...Now its a marketing thing with multiple Jersey's a year being available to the public...also once the jersey is sold to the public it is pretty much put under glass...back in the day guys would play shinny with Jerseys they acquired or throw it up on the wall with a few nails....

For sure. I have seen guys play sponge hockey in gamers and even slop mustard from a hot dog outside the Pal on a gamer. :shakehead

I can't resist wearing one of mine to Jets games while drinking "pops" eating pizza and munching on popcorn. I neatly hang it on a hanger after the game. No nails!:)

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada

Looks like the modern game worn jersey can still appreciate some real value in a considerably short period of time.

Patrick Kane's 2007-08 Chicago Black Hawks Game-Worn Rookie Season Jersey - "WWW" Patch! - Worn in First NHL Game! - Photo-Matched! Minimum Bid: $1,000.00
Final Bid: $23,309.00
Number Bids: 21

www.classicauctions.net

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Some may be surprised by my new jersey that I picked up at classic auctions this week.

Tobias Enstrom's 2014-15 Winnipeg Jets Game-Worn Playoffs Jersey

I would hate to see what the LHD would look like without him.

Enstrom_zps9zyzv1zt.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Enstrom%202_zpsrpgstwtv.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada

tim3529

Nov 13, 2016
Winnipeg
New to the site, hopefully no one minds that I bumped this old thread up. These are some of my Jets related game worn jerseys.... Have a few others coming in that I will add at a later date

Bryan Little Inaugural Season Worn jersey

Comrie 14-15 Pre Season and Young Stars Tournament Worn Jersey

Comrie 15-16 Pre Season Worn Jersey

Montoya Game Worn

Pavelec Game Worn

Last edited:

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
Jesus, Tim... I am so jealous of the Polar Bear and Throwback Night Moose jerseys.

I'm guessing you're a goalie fan?

How'd you end up with all those (did they all go to auction)?

Nice collection!

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
New to the site, hopefully no one minds that I bumped this old thread up. These are some of my Jets related game worn jerseys.... Have a few others coming in that I will add at a later date

[...]

You must have every jersey Eric Comrie has ever worn :amazed::amazed:
Nice collection

tim3529

Nov 13, 2016
Winnipeg
You must have every jersey Eric Comrie has ever worn :amazed::amazed:
Nice collection

Haha not quite... Missing a handful, a few of his that I am missing were cut up for cards and his dad has a good number of his jerseys as well.

Jesus, Tim... I am so jealous of the Polar Bear and Throwback Night Moose jerseys.

I'm guessing you're a goalie fan?

How'd you end up with all those (did they all go to auction)?

Nice collection!

Thanks

Last edited:

tim3529

Nov 13, 2016
Winnipeg
Sorry for all the posts, picked this one up at the game this evening. Backup worn during the second period of the Heritage Classic...

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
We couldn't resist at Star Wars Day today.

I like jerseys and my son loves Star Wars.

If you like these there are a whole bunch going up on auction tomorrow. For a good cause - Children's Miracle Manitoba and Nunavut.

r76byw.jpg

inubns.jpg

puckinhoots

Jul 25, 2014
if anyone has any jerseys or equipment they're looking to part with please let me know. I will take a serious look at anything you have and will not low ball. Really on the look out for some heritage classic gloves as I missed the boat since I live out of town now, as well as laine goal pucks. PM me if you have anything, thanks!

puckinhoots

Jul 25, 2014
Bumping this up, looking for a jersey worn in the inaugural game, if you have one you would like to sell I would be more than interested, thanks.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Bumping this up, looking for a jersey worn in the inaugural game, if you have one you would like to sell I would be more than interested, thanks.

Good luck in your quest. Can’t be many of these around. Even to get one that has the innagural game patch would be nice. Cormier?? And some others that didn’t dress.

I am still pretty pleased with my Scheifele #55 from the Jets 1st win all these years later.

Might have to dust off my Chiarot young stars for a whiteout playoff game this season. Best $500 jersey I ever bought!

Hope you find what you are looking for. Were these jerseys up for sale? Or did the players keep them? By the time I found out about the Jets selling gameworn jerseys all that was available was set 1 from year 1.

jetsfanpei

Jan 16, 2017
PEI
Hope you guys don’t mind be bumping this up but looking for a mark flood jersey from inaugural season or any player Manitoba moose law enforcement. Thanks in advance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad