GDT: Jets @ Flames • Christmas edition • Dec 22, 8PM CT • Scotiabank Saddledome • TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samcanadian

Dec 13, 2011
Don't kid yourself, it's already happened. And ticket exchange is more like 'post your tickets to watch nothing happen'.
A season seat partner had two seats for $100 (taking a loss) and couldn't get rid of them. The sth two seats from me ate a pair and they sat empty for the Leafs game

Yes, but they're all sold amirite?

Jets2014

Feb 8, 2014
Yup. People blaming Scheif when a forward is your only hope against 3 opponents, let's not worry where the defense was.

Scheif has been good this year but that play was all him. Down by one and you give the puck away and then make a weak ass one handed effort to get it back. It wasn't even the give away I have a problem with it was his lack of effort to get it back. No problem, that was just one play.......Trouba was absolutely brutal.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I wonder if the MTS Center might get its first non-sellout this year..

Already been multi non sellout this year. Been a few games already I can't even give away my season tickets never mind sell them at a discount.

You field a crap team year after year fans will lose interest. My season tickets I view as an investment similar to any investments, at this time their value has dropped significantly.

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
Yes, but they're all sold amirite?

You are right. But I now know that Seasons tickets are no longer needed. It's likely that for the next bunch of years tickets for less than face will always be available. tnse might have to work to get those renewals. They are lucky that I renewed last year

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Already been multi non sellout this year. Been a few games already I can't even give away my season tickets never mind sell them at a discount.

You field a crap team year after year fans will lose interest. My season tickets I view as an investment similar to any investments, at this time their value has dropped significantly.

If the tickets are already sold, then it still counts though. (Seat exchange tickets are sold already)

folix

Jul 24, 2011
Scheif has been good this year but that play was all him. Down by one and you give the puck away and then make a weak ass one handed effort to get it back. It wasn't even the give away I have a problem with it was his lack of effort to get it back. No problem, that was just one play.......Trouba was absolutely brutal.

Ummm don't watch what buff does then, or lack there of.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg

I'd blame Buff, floating back like it already started his Xmas holidays. No need to rush when a game is on the line.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Meh.
7af46cb6904dd4d20d1cc80cd2ab3e5584e2492d3890015731678154db673f01.jpg

Zhamnov10

Jul 17, 2011
more #40
good or bad?
L2xQ3f2.gif

Was on his knee before even hit...

Man watch your replay the defenceman's stick slide right under his skate plain as day.Armia was really good out there tonight and getting better by the game Burmi on the other hand was a hot pile of garbage he is a line killer you wonder why Ehlers is slumping look no further then his centre ice man.I was a huge Burmi fan and was pissed at Noel for not giving him a proper shot but it is evident what he saw now.The third line always goes out with Stuart and Chariot resulting in no puck possession time.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jets made the playoffs last year? ? ?

Jesus everyone gets so bitter after a loss lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad