Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Ducks - Wed Mar 20/19 - 9 PM CST - TSN 3 - Sleep is still overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Win one of the next 2 games (I don't care which one)

I very much care which one. Ducks? Meh. Smash the dirty golden scum!

tumblr_osbzevaKZt1qmt01xo1_400.gif

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Yes they are, me too, no you won't.

I switched to vape not long ago. Doesn't bother the wife's allergies. I can smoke it inside all day long and not stain the walls. I get my nicotine fix and I don't smell like ass all day. Haven't had a smoke since December 19th. Plus there are a bajillion flavours. I'm currently roasting some grape/apple. Had cinnamon bun the other day, it was f***ing delightful. The larger benefit is a bottle of liquid costs less than $20 and lasts me for months, I have 3 bottles of flavour and haven't used up one of them yet.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
You’re in luck it’s 80s night at the Honda Center tomorrow night, I’m looking forward to “Whip it” myself.
That would be a great promo, they could hand out energy dome hats to everyone in attendance.

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
I switched to vape not long ago. Doesn't bother the wife's allergies. I can smoke it inside all day long and not stain the walls. I get my nicotine fix and I don't smell like ass all day. Haven't had a smoke since December 19th. Plus there are a bajillion flavours. I'm currently roasting some grape/apple. Had cinnamon bun the other day, it was ****ing delightful. The larger benefit is a bottle of liquid costs less than $20 and lasts me for months, I have 3 bottles of flavour and haven't used up one of them yet.

Good that it's working for you, my brother and daughter quit the same way. I bought a no coil Smok Nord, I look at it in my purse every now and then.... Just not ready yet, awful as it is, I still like it, especially with drinks. Continued success to you, I need to make an effort to do the same.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Ol frenchy just scored.

He's 3g & 3a's in his last 8 games.
That's a hot streak for him.

Wait for that streak to end before resting him.
He only has so many hot streaks in him each year.
Roslo just picked up an assist and 3 assists in the last 3 games but that didn't stop Mo.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Yes they are, me too, no you won't.
If the Jets win the cup you and i are quitting , not until after the parade though because alcoholic beverages might be getting consumed but after that we are quitting .:nod:

Reactions: chaos4

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I switched to vape not long ago. Doesn't bother the wife's allergies. I can smoke it inside all day long and not stain the walls. I get my nicotine fix and I don't smell like ass all day. Haven't had a smoke since December 19th. Plus there are a bajillion flavours. I'm currently roasting some grape/apple. Had cinnamon bun the other day, it was ****ing delightful. The larger benefit is a bottle of liquid costs less than $20 and lasts me for months, I have 3 bottles of flavour and haven't used up one of them yet.
Hey i don't smell like ass :laugh: i always make sure i smell good . :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad