Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
14btkj8.jpg

frpk7.jpg

2lu2qt5.jpg

2nv9k79.jpg

1q5qp3.jpg

Teemu Selanne THE NEW "BOSS" video - a 37 minutes video of the Finnish Flash Rookie Year.

courtesy of coolpix74 of youtube

" Here is Zhamnov moving in, to Selanne - HE SHOOTS! HE SCORES! #75 "

2hdpngl.jpg

15mcis8.jpg

25upg5d.jpg

2f09jyd.jpg

vdfl3s.jpg

izmgrc.jpg

I'm not sure if a Transformer version of GDT was done before, there were to many and too many good ones already. I cannot remember. I picked this GDT and did it for the first time, as Teemu Selanne was the player who got me engaged and hooked into hockey, and it's my #1 sports. :D

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
This game is worrying.
The Kings game was really physical and I wonder how much is in the tank.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
The Ducks being off so long might play into our hands. Teams are often pretty sloppy after being off for a few days.

I was hoping we would play our 4th line bottom pair more last night after we got up 3 but that didn't work out :laugh:

I'm hoping to see a far more controlled game.

Postma in for either Harrison or Stu, I care not who. They were a gongshow together (as expected)

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
The Ducks are a classy franchise despite having two tools on their team name Perry & Getzlaf.

Looking forward to the Selanne tribute & hopefully we have one in Winnipeg one day.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Great job on the GDT Jetsfareast! :yo:

Should be an interesting game today. Going up against one of the top teams with not much rest - how much are they going to have in the tank?

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
The Ducks are a top team by virtue of winning more games than the rest of the league. It's analogous to how the Avs won the Central last year, though not nearly as bad.

The Ducks are a much better team than the Avs, but their D is kind of porous and the goaltending is suspect at times. I'm anticipating a loss nonetheless, unless Pavelec reaches back to the game he played last season against the Ducks to break their home win streak.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
The Ducks D is definitely not bad...Fowler Lindholm Vatanen are no jokes. Gonna be a reallllly tough game....

jiho

Apr 30, 2012
I cant wait for the night when Winnipeg has a ceremony to retire the numbers 22 and 31...that will be a special night.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Looking forward to the tribute. Hope our team has a decent game but it may be tough after last nights war. Any points would be a bonus and not expected. Wow would it be nice for Pavs to step up its been a while since one of our goalies has stole one for us although Hutch was 5 seconds away from doing it against the Sharks.

Common boys lets sneak out of Cali with 3 or 4 points :naughty:

Derfel*

Great GDT!

I feel the Jets just need one point out of this. I hope they get that or more.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
So far this year the Jets are 2-1-1 in the 2nd of back to backs. Wins came against Chicago and Buffalo. Lost to LA in regulation and lost in OT to the Wild. It actually kind of mirrors our overall record (slightly better .pct)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad