Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I wasn't seeing a thread anywhere for this yet so... LETS TALK ABOUT IT

Nice job!!! Wtg rook :)

I really hope we find a way to win this one. I'd like to see the Jets come out with a full 60 effort. We were extremely lucky to get 4 points out of this road trip so far. If we get another win I MIGHT start to believe this team has what it takes to make the playoffs.

I hope Pavelec is going to string together a last December like effort.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
:) road pirates... I mean... WARRIORS!

you_are_a_pirate.jpg

Someone shop Pavs' face on that. :D

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto

You didn't specify HOW to 'Shop is face in there. ;)

So, this is probably the kiss of death for the game tomorrow, but if the Jets win, they are back in a playoff spot. Has to be in regulation, but at worst they'd be in 8th. If the Caps beat the Rags, and the Jets win, they'll be in 7th. Devils had their chance to helpl us with Carolina, now it's time to hop over them in the standings.

(They'd be tied on points, but Jets have the tie breaker in both wins in games played against each other, and in regulation wins, and the Jets have a game in hand.).

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
So many games the last few days. When I left work on Friday I was bummed out that there would only be one game to watch on the Friday and that'd be it. Totally forgot about this game. :laugh:

Jays in the afternoon and hockey at night? Best Sunday I could ask for.

OmarComin

Jan 8, 2012
So many games the last few days. When I left work on Friday I was bummed out that there would only be one game to watch on the Friday and that'd be it. Totally forgot about this game. :laugh:

Jays in the afternoon and hockey at night? Best Sunday I could ask for.

Big Canada/USA baseball game too!!

Ramsalot

Rergisterd Uhrser
Jan 17, 2013
Torpronto
Give us more teams on back to backs losing the previous night, SE champ banner here we come.

3-0 Jets. Pavs gets his first shutout of the season. Kane and Postma as goal scorers.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Can't believe it's not mentioned yet, but a regulation win tomorrow puts the Jets into the playoffs since they own the tiebreaker on NJD (in fact they have both the first and second tiebreak on NJD). 7th if the Caps win.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Monty and Pavs stole us two wins and now it's time for the team to repay them and put up some goals. My hopes are for a clean two points but we shall see, can we really take three in a row from Jersey? :p::naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad