RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Eric Comrie venturing impression:
EnviousInnocentAmericancrayfish-small.gif

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Depth pickup for the Sharks here IMO. Could be a good 4th liner for the team.
He is probably passable as a 4h liner. But the Pens have great F-depth and they also play too fast of a game for Stefan Noesen. Guy has some decent instincts tho. There are some worse players in the league than him.

Reactions: qqaz

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'll give Noesen like 15 games at most with the Sharks before he ends up back on waivers. He's a perfectly meh bottom-6er, but most teams have a bunch of meh bottom-6ers already.

Reactions: Dennis Reynolds

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
I'll give Noesen like 15 games at most with the Sharks before he ends up back on waivers. He's a perfectly meh bottom-6er, but most teams have a bunch of meh bottom-6ers already.
Yeah but ours are all young guys that keep getting sent up and down. If he fits then I can see us sticking with him

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
good pickup for SJ. noesen is a solid fourth line guy who can push up to the third in a pinch. definitely belongs in the nhl.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Nice to see Comrie back, hope he doesn't get claimed again when he's inevitably waived

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Sharks need some depth and I guess this works. Was hoping for Kovy though

San Jose still has one contract spot open. Can still get Kovalchuk if they want however I do not see why San Jose would be interested in Kovalchuk. The sharks need to be able to play a stronger team defense game before bringing in a guy like Kovalchuk.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Noesen was tearing it up in the A on a minor league deal, got a two way, came up for a cup of coffee, and now he's gone. Seemed like a decent enough fill in. I guess we'll see how he does with the Sharks. We can always take him back if he goes back on waivers.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA

Well, unfortunately the Sharks actually don’t. A meh bottom-6er is a significant upgrade on what we have now.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Last time his brother Mike went back to his original Western Canada team, be bagged Hilary Duff. Good Luck Eric!

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
He is probably passable as a 4h liner. But the Pens have great F-depth and they also play too fast of a game for Stefan Noesen. Guy has some decent instincts tho. There are some worse players in the league than him.
There are probably 2 guys on every AHL team who could be passable 4th liners. I mean, it doesn't hurt to make a claim on the guy and you'll probably see a 1/2 decent 3 games out of him where fans are saying "This guy looks really good/surprised he was waived/total steal".... followed by him being waived again before the season is over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad