GDT: Jets @ Caps • Commie edition • Nov 25, 6PM CT • Verizon Center • TV: TSN3, CSN-DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
I dont see Buf or Ladd want to sign in Wpg. Why would they? No management effort to even ice a competitive team. Such a step backwards this year.

I think this team needs a new face in the front office. Several teams have improved more in one offseason than the Jets have in 5 years.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
I dont see Buf or Ladd want to sign in Wpg. Why would they? No management effort to even ice a competitive team. Such a step backwards this year.

Who would want to finish off their career on what will be a .500 club for the next five years.

How the so-called Sports media let Chevy get a pass allowing a top 6 forward walk for nothing is friggin unbelievable!

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
That game ending horn in every arena is like sweet relief these days....

airplane-ted-striker.jpg

Jetsfan4life

Dec 15, 2013
Usa
Coaches response at postgame.I really liked the first second and part of the third.I think we have almost found our game.

Jets2014

Feb 8, 2014
Love Maurice, finally going to do some coaching with 22 seconds remaining. Buff lazy game wondering around the ice like a 4th forward. Hutch very average, showing he is not capable of ever being a number one goalie. This team did not take a step back this year they have taking a leap back.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
The thing I am most disappointed about so far is that everyone had us being a tough team to play against but now it looks like we are so easy to play against

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
The thing I am most disappointed about so far is that everyone had us being a tough team to play against but now it looks like we are so easy to play against

We have the same core, we're not hard to play agaist. I'm a Jets fan and I know were going to be lit up hard... Imagine being an insider.........

Who would want to finish off their career on what will be a .500 club for the next five years.

How the so-called Sports media let Chevy get a pass allowing a top 6 forward walk for nothing is friggin unbelievable!

Approved Media have no Credibility... or any Media for that fact. The word "media" is now a new entity on it's own.

How do you think we have a new Jets team? Search your feelings..... perfect for commie GDT.

*inserts Emperor jpg*

Last edited:

meedle

May 17, 2011
Winnipeg
Below 500 after this game.Let the sinking begin.

I agree, let the tanking begin. This team is horrid this year. 74 goals against is 2nd last in the league. It is very clear we are going no where this year and may as well get a good draft pick. Big decisions to be made whether to sign or trade Ladd/Buff. I'm all for trading both at this point. In the 5 years, it is clear we need to go in a different direction.

I'm all for changing the coach also. The one thing Maurice did that bothers me the most is letting the team get away with all those penalties. Not enough accountability. I also think all the young guys needed 1 more year before hitting the NHL, all brought in too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad