GDT: Jets @ Caps • Commie edition • Nov 25, 6PM CT • Verizon Center • TV: TSN3, CSN-DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C Tugood

Not Quite Dead Yet
Jan 1, 2012
Doontoon
ALL POWER TO THE JETS!
Brilliant GDT Comrade!
We shall bury the Washington Capitalists!
I will redistribute my vCash wealth!
I hope Marx Stuart will hold the Red Line!

Kent C Tugood

Not Quite Dead Yet
Jan 1, 2012
Doontoon
Jet shot down...something about turkeys... Too soon?

Alice-In-Wonderland-I-See-What-You-Did-There.jpg

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
:laugh: Great GDT, one of the best this season, love the attention to detail :handclap: and of course you can't have a GDT without an amusing Thorburn picture

GO JETS! Get back on the winning train!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
If Helly starts we will win , i know it probably isn't fair but i just don't have confidence in Hutch . I know he's played way less games than Pavelec but he does alot of the same things as Pavelec , play a decent game but let in a weak goal , play a great game and then play a bad game . Right now teams don't know alot about Helly and that could help us steal one against a good team like the Caps . Would like to see Armia play as well , come on Jets we NEED WINS !!!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Ok this GDT is awesome. :handclap: I give a large communist salute

Looks like the game might not be in high def on Shaw????

killer power play vs a team that loves to take 7 penalties a night. Feels like we have zero hope in this one so I am expecting a weird win.

Is it just me or does it feel like despite the coaching the team are back to the Noel era vibe when every game day was a box of chocolates. :laugh:

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
We gon git pasted tonight! It used to be the case that this team would play down to the weaker teams and play up to the best. I don't think we do that anymore... :( Not that that was necessarily a good trait of course but at least when you went up against a good team you often got a really good effort. I don't have much faith anymore.

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Great game day thread and great effort!

I don't know how to feel about this game ... expectations and enthusiasm seem pretty low around here. I hope the Jets prove us wrong with some 2014/15 style play and get a big win!

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Any chance Hellebuyck starts tonight?

Hello FyC! Welcome. :)

Believe it's going to be Hutchinson getting the start tonight. Hellebuyck will likely get a start this weekend as we have a back-to-back Wild (Friday) and Avs (Saturday).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad