GDT: Jets @ Bruins | Mon Jan 21| 12 Noon | TD Garden | Game 2 | "Zapping the Bear"

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Stopped Marchand 1on1 twice there. Still making good plays.

Duke, I'm not attacking Enstrom - he's had his fair share of good plays, just pointing out what are uncharacteristically bad mistakes for him - that's not how he usually plays. I expect that stuff from Postma, ya know?

Shoot out: let's do this thing!

jamiebez

Apr 5, 2005
Ottawa
Oooof. Would suck to lose this one in a shootout.

Great effort today regardless of the outcome of this little skills competition we're about to see.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
These announcers are the worst of the worst IMO wow poor Boston fans have to listen to these hacks all year

Soble

Jan 12, 2012
Toronto
Think i wouldve pulled pavs there to make it 5 on 3 with a point in the bank. Better chance of scoring 5-on3 than giving up the goal, and not crazy about the shootout.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Apart from that one shift in the beginning of the OT, Jokinen looked very good today!

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Toby WILL NOT shoot at the net. Always looking for the tip, its killing us. Take the shot!

If there's another second, that fake shot gives us a great opportunity. And yeah, you guys should know this guy doesn't shoot much by now. You act like you're surprised. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad