Post-Game Talk: Jets beat Preds 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFHockey

Oct 12, 2015
Winnipeg, Manitoba,
97F19EB8-FC58-4852-98E8-C8F42E6B0DB7.jpeg

Frick was that a fun game to be at…nice pour of Eagle Rare to celebrate…go Canucks!

Bayleigh The Intern

"I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!!"-Schmidty
Mar 5, 2021
Winnipeg
What did the sign say??
I wrote the message in Danish. The English translation was Ehlers, candy for a puck or stick, please

Then there was Go Jets Go written in English underneath.

The funniest part about it all was Dubois trying to understand what was written, the way he was raising his eyebrows and staring at it, he was extremely focused!

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I wrote the message in Danish. The English translation was Ehlers, candy for a puck or stick, please

The funniest part about it all was Dubois trying to understand what was written, the way he was raising his eyebrows and staring at it, he was extremely focused!
That’s awesome

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Funny how quiet this place is. We just won a huge game in a very dominant way to take hold of a playoff position and mostly crickets. I think this fan base is even more weak kneed then the the team they suppository cheer for.
The plebs blame Easter I blame shit inconsistent play.

We won, great, but where the fawk was that against The Lames?

OT Lames and Nuks

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian

Sweet! Great story. Pretty cool too that the sign essentially did the job!

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
That was such an impressive win tonight, full effort, high battle level. The Jets knew they were the better team and proved it. Great crowd tonight too, I hope everybody in attendance enjoyed the show. Nice to hear a loud building again.

Congrats to Mark Scheifele on his first ever 40 goal season. It's been a harrowing season for him, with some ups and downs, but he came through with a big goal when it was needed. I hope the boobirds can rest for a night...

The other public enemy Neal Pionk had a strong game. The Jets need him to be a top 2 defenseman and since the last Nashville game in town, where he looked shaky as hell, he's been much better. Don't know who deserves credit for that, maybe it's coaching, maybe the man himself.

Nice to see Nik Ehlers playing high level hockey at this time of year...he might be the healthiest Jet right now, and it's showing in his skating.

Wheeler is becoming something of a faceoff threat at this time of year, that's been a fun thing to watch as the team evolves.

Unsung guys, thought De Melo had a good game. Kevin Stenlund has carved out a nice role this year, another good game from him.

Hellebuyck looked relaxed tonight, as the Jets didn't break down nearly as much as they have of late.

For Nashville I am continually impressed with how good of a player Cody Glass has become. I think he's going to get a nice reward this summer. Hopefully he and the Predators can do Winnipeg the ultimate service and eliminate the Flames on Monday with their own playoff lives on the line.

That's hoping the Jets finish off the regular season at home on a good note, wanting to come back for a few more games after the snow melts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad