GDT: Jets at PATRIOTS - The End Of The Line - CBS, TSN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
can’t teach elite physical tools and Ridder has them

good character from all accounts too. 2nd half of the Georgia game wasn’t good but whatever, he’s looked pretty good all year and represents a new age RPO threat that could do major damage if coached up
That Cincinnati Oline is terrible. He’s improved every season he’s been there. His numbers and decision making got better every year even when he battled through a bum shoulder in 2019. 3 year starter which Belichick likes. He probably needs 2 years to sit and learn but the physical skills and size are there. Put him with Bill and sit him behind someone like Jimmy G and I like that plan.

Reactions: CDJ

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Dolphins have the 3rd overall pick so their is your way into the top 3. Bengals have the 5th if you want into the top 5.

Both team took a QB top 5 last season.

Though for wiw, I've seen a couple mock drafts that have Lawrence and Fields 1/2 and dont have the next QB off the board till the Patriots.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Here's their full list of 2021 opponents:

Home: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New Orleans Saints, Cleveland Browns.

Away: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Los Angeles Chargers.

You can bet the ranch NBC will grab the Tampa game

Reactions: sarge88

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Dolphins have the 3rd overall pick so their is your way into the top 3. Bengals have the 5th if you want into the top 5

Both team took a QB top 5 last season.

Though for wiw, I've seen a couple mock drafts that have Lawrence and Fields 1/2 and dont have the next QB off the board till the Patriots.
The Dolphins are going to trade the 3rd pick to the Patriots :laugh:

At this point I would draft Pitts or a stud D lineman

how I rebuild offense

1. Resign Andrews

2. move Wynne to G

3. trade for Mariota, Brissett or Stafford or anyone who has a strong short to intermediate game (sounds like Jimmy G staying in SF and Jets won’t trade Darnold here)

4. resign White & Burkhead and use with Harris & Michel (this was the Georgia Michel ~ I thought he was very good after getting back from surgery)

5. go after Godwin or Fuller and third round let The actual
Scouts draft the WR. Let them submit a 5 man list in a sealed envelope anonymously and open in front of staff and go with it. Do not let Bill over rule like he did with Harry per reports the scouts Unanimously wanted Debo Samuel And Bill said ‘nah, I’ll pick Harry’

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
If you post something from ‘out there’ please supply the link or reputable source going forward. Thanks.

I realize that. Tried to copy and paste the tweet but it wouldn’t let me.

it was on the Bleacher Patriots page and when I went to go find it again it was gone. Tweet was saying how those dudes need to take a pay cut or will be shopped.

if I can find the tweet I’ll post it.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
The Dolphins are going to trade the 3rd pick to the Patriots :laugh:

At this point I would draft Pitts or a stud D lineman

how I rebuild offense

1. Resign Andrews

2. move Wynne to G

3. trade for Mariota, Brissett or Stafford or anyone who has a strong short to intermediate game (sounds like Jimmy G staying in SF and Jets won’t trade Darnold here)

4. resign White & Burkhead and use with Harris & Michel (this was the Georgia Michel ~ I thought he was very good after getting back from surgery)

5. go after Godwin or Fuller and third round let The actual
Scouts draft the WR. Let them submit a 5 man list in a sealed envelope anonymously and open in front of staff and go with it. Do not let Bill over rule like he did with Harry per reports the scouts Unanimously wanted Debo Samuel And Bill said ‘nah, I’ll pick Harry’
Realistically though, they could very well have their pick of anyone but Lawrence and Fields (who will probably go 1/2) at 15 and not even need to worry about moving up. Lot of people are obsessed with their draft position.

Also, big no thank you on Brissett. He is very limited and you will run into a lot of thw same problems you had with Cam

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Joe Thuney last night
C5E03734-4214-4ED7-A936-4B81CC864F14.jpeg

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Realistically though, they could very well have their pick of anyone but Lawrence and Fields (who will probably go 1/2) at 15 and not even need to worry about moving up. Lot of people are obsessed with their draft position.

Also, big no thank you on Brissett. He is very limited and you will run into a lot of thw same problems you had with Cam
I’ll take Brissett over Cam

obviously He’s a stop gap

I’d love one of top 4 and had they lost yesterday I believe would have been 12

Jimmy G? Mariota? Darnold? Trubisky? Etc....

lot of options for teams

Reactions: nORRis8

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine

lot of options for teams
the only issue is why was Brissett allowed to leave for Indianapolis..... once Stidham became the better option.....

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Saw a mock that said Dolphins would take Wilson. Even with Tua

lol
Yeah, I heard some talk that they may be interested in a QB with how bad Tua has been at times. Particularly yesterday. But it still seems like a stretch to take back to back top 5 QBs.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016

lot of options for teams
I would too. But the Patriots need to shoot higher. Brissett is a marginal upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad