Post-Game Talk: Jets and the Not so Special Teams - Now Playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derfel*

Almost double the shots, only half the goals. Hmmm.

Now Doan can retire and be forgotten.

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
hospital-panic-attack.jpg

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Uh huh. My analysis - their goalie played really good and we can't play with an uneven # of players on the ice very well. Why? That's not a talent thing, it's a systems thing. Time for accountability plz.

image.jpg

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Uh huh. My analysis - their goalie played really good and we can't play with an uneven # of players on the ice very well. Why? That's not a talent thing, it's a systems thing. Time for accountability plz.

Sure seems like they made a mistake extending him. Much of the success we had last season was off the play of two goaltenders that took turns getting hot, our defensive lapses in the playoffs alone should have been a good indicator that we needed to tighten up our system.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Outplayed them heavily at 5v5, but didn't get the saves, couldn't capitalize on man advantages, couldn't stay out of the box, and couldn't kill off penalties. Meh.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Turning point?

Ladd's stupid penalty behind the play.

Team worked hard but undisciplined play cost us the game. I'd hang this one on Ladd.

Ehlers is definitely struggling with the puck a bit. A very different player than he was the first 10 games, but he'll adapt as he gets more experience.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
32 power play goals against this season, leading the league Will they ever figure it out?

Derfel*

Turning point?

Ladd's stupid penalty behind the play.

Team worked hard but undisciplined play cost us the game. I'd hang this one on Ladd.

Ehlers is definitely struggling with the puck a bit. A very different player than he was the first 10 games, but he'll adapt as he gets more experience.

Yes, of course all on Ladd. Uh huh. Hmmm.

Larabee

Mar 10, 2011
Winnipeg
Yes, of course all on Ladd. Uh huh. Hmmm.

Ladd was once again a non-factor tonight. I think most people just get upset that he's looking for a salary of an impact player when in fact he's a complimentary player at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad