RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
IMG_8823.jpeg

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
5/5 Stickmen tonight, sure is was the Ducks but the crowd looked like they were having a great time and that's all that counts, LB sensational bagel deserved, Scheifele great game, Toffoli pots two instant crowd favorite, Vladdy spicy, Ducks are terrible, Stanley/ Schmidt not to bad together, Pionk 2 penalties. All in all you have to beat these teams and the Jets need to do the same in Columbus. Keep collecting points

rainbow-stickman.gif
rainbow-stickman.gif
rainbow-stickman.gif

rainbow-stickman.gif
rainbow-stickman.gif

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
The Ducks deserve no good times until they change back to their OG uniforms. They do indeed suck but a beat down is a beat down. I'm happy the fans in attendance got their money's worth after the stinker against Nashville.

LB is a Greek God so I hear. Dare I say he's in better form than our vezina front runner. Feel like we should enjoy the luxury of this tandem while we can, he's way too good to be a backup.

Happy for Nasty Nate.

A feel good win, Jets are back on track. Now let's see some consistency and complete efforts against the big dogs.

In honor of TT's first 2 as a Jet, here's another Tyler and The Temptations to get you walking into your weekend. Enjoy tonight's mash (or don't)

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
For the people who want to bring the negativity ... its only the Ducks.
The crappy Ducks beat
Boston 4-3
Canes 6-3
Vegas 4-2 & 5-2:laugh::laugh:
Avs 4-3
and the #1 team in the NHL the Panthers 4-3
I didn't mention the other teams like the Preds but you get my point.

Oh by the way Jets are in first place tied with the Avs and Stars with games in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad