Post-Game Talk: Jets 4 - Kraken 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Way to get it done.

I am on team rest some players. If you give us 50/50 odds of winning each series and Vancouver 50/50 odds of winning each series the odds we even play them are: (1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2) = 1/16 or 6.25%.

That small of a chance isn't worth risking injury/not giving rest to some of the guys. Hell, give Lambert/Heinola/Chib a NHL game as a reward for a great AHL season.
They will never do that. The Moose have their own playoffs to worry about and if we rest players it will to be to give some game time to the 1st wave of depth. Schmidt and Miller on D. Perfetti and Kupari at forward.

Reactions: Stumbledore

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg

Personally I would prefer resting top players and gear up for game 1 of the playoffs. LB starting over Helly is a good start. After that I would rest Scheifele and Morrissey as we have no chance of a long playoff run if either got hurt. Barron is out with injury. My next scratch would be Lowry. It has been a long hard season for a guy that has battled hard every night. After that rest any nagging injuries.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Rest the players that are banged up the most.
The Moose are there for the Jets.
If they think it is better to pull a player up for a game, I'm okay with that.
Maybe they play someone from the Moose and they don't get sent back and actually stay and play in the playoffs.
I'd give Ville and Lambert a call.

Reactions: robertocarlos

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
They will never do that. The Moose have their own playoffs to worry about and if we rest players it will to be to give some game time to the 1st wave of depth. Schmidt and Miller on D. Perfetti and Kupari at forward.
Bowness today said they'd look at potential Moose callups after their game tonight.

Reactions: 10Ducky10

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I watched the interview and it was pretty tentative. It came across to me as something that is very unlikely to happen.
It's a bit of a nightmare logistically. The Moose are in Milwaukee tonight and Texas on Friday. They'd have to get the call-ups here for tomorrow then back down to Texas for Friday night (or maybe Saturday since they've already clinched)

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
PS I have been drinking tequila (ask me about how destructive Cadillac rocks is) but I just want to say, a lot of you make my Jets experience great and I thank you ❤️

PS I have been drinking tequila (ask me about how destructive Cadillac rocks is) but I just want to say, a lot of you make my Jets experience great and I thank you ❤️
I am also jamming to who let the dogs out so take it with a grain of salt ☠️

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019

I am also jamming to who let the dogs out so take it with a grain of salt ☠️
Did you just somehow manage to quote yourself in your original post?

I didn't know that was possible

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
To me the last thing we should be doing is resting players.

We have tons of momentum, we have a potential advantage to gain from the game. Let's just keep going.

Momentum is 10x easier to maintain than it is to regain once you've lost it. We are playing great, don't let our foot off the gas at all IMO!

Reactions: Jet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad