Post-Game Talk: Jets 4 - Kraken 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy Olfart

May 10, 2014
TrueNorth
Only one more game of training camp hockey left…Then, the Jets play for real, with a clean slate of where anything and everything is possible…perhaps I will see my dream fulfilled….seeing Adam Lowry carry above his shoulders, that which every Leaf’s team has languished over, cried over, and has failed in winning during all of these decades. Then maybe, just maybe the Jets may get the respect and recognition from TSN, SportsNet, and the rest of the NHL.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Only one more game of training camp hockey left…Then, the Jets play for real, with a clean slate of where anything and everything is possible…perhaps I will see my dream fulfilled….seeing Adam Lowry carry above his shoulders, that which every Leaf’s team has languished over, cried over, and has failed in winning during all of these decades. Then maybe, just maybe the Jets may get the respect and recognition from TSN, SportsNet, and the rest of the NHL.
My eyes thank you. I’ll never succumb to wearing bifocals.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Even better… the Bruins lost to the Sens tonight and now it locked in a Bruins vs Leafs 1st round matchup. 😂
Do you think it's possible that maybe the Bruins wanted to lose to the Sens ? since they always manhandle the Leafs in the playoffs. I don't think the Bruins want to play the Panthers, at least not yet.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Do you think it's possible that maybe the Bruins wanted to lose to the Sens ? since they always manhandle the Leafs in the playoffs. I don't think the Bruins want to play the Panthers, at least not yet.
I would think that it's very possible the Bruins gave it half effort to play Toronto, Toronto can't beat the Bruins even in the regular season. Go Bruins Go .:laugh:

hockeyarena

Aug 11, 2011
Winnipeg
www.hockeyarena.net
8n28ev.jpg

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011

There was no scenario that the Bruins played the Panthers in Round 1. It was the Leafs or the Lightning.

Reactions: Dirtbag151

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
It's unacceptable
Absolutely, so you are at the game and at best you are getting home by 11:45 , that's if it doesn't go into OT . That's tough on people that have to work, i wouldn't even be able to get to work on time because i work nights. Might have to tell the boss i have something wrong with my eyes because i can't see myself coming in .:naughty:

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Absolutely, so you are at the game and at best you are getting home by 11:45 , that's if it doesn't go into OT . That's tough on people that have to work, i wouldn't even be able to get to work on time because i work nights. Might have to tell the boss i have something wrong with my eyes because i can't see myself coming in .:naughty:
11:45 is optimistic. I think I'd be looking at closer to 1:00 am.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Way to get it done.

I am on team rest some players. If you give us 50/50 odds of winning each series and Vancouver 50/50 odds of winning each series the odds we even play them are: (1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2) = 1/16 or 6.25%.

That small of a chance isn't worth risking injury/not giving rest to some of the guys. Hell, give Lambert/Heinola/Chib a NHL game as a reward for a great AHL season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad