Post-Game Talk: Jets 3 - Bolts 2 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
f*** my life!!! The snow drifted over my starlink just before lurch scored haha

Great game otherwise... this is a team buying in to the system even when the system is barely hanging together...

I see no reason not to play Chisholm or Capo... that's my only comment

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Bring it home Hurc's...

Open netter...

Let the un - cOiling begin...

I'm off to the Oilers PGT...

giphy.gif
same, gunna luv the melt down

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I liked the 3rd. The 1st and the 2nd were some classic Jets of the old only hanging in there due to Hellebuyck. This game was more similar the Sabres game. The Jets have played most Western Conference teams pretty well but have have been carved up a bit defensively by some of these eastern conference teams.

Helle winning us another one, hopefully this is him rounding back to his usual self.

Ehlers was moving great out there, some odd decisions with the puck but a decent game by him.

Decent game by the 4th line, they haven't looked great since Kupari went down but today they generated some shots including a couple of dangerous ones.

Vlad showing why he is not a long term solution that high in the lineup. His puck handling tonight wasn't great.

Too much chaos in the defensive zone.

Reactions: Atoyot

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
I liked the 3rd. The 1st and the 2nd were some classic Jets of the old only hanging in there due to Hellebuyck. This game was more similar the Sabres game. The Jets have played most Western Conference teams pretty well but have have been carved up a bit defensively by some of these eastern conference teams.

Helle winning us another one, hopefully this is him rounding back to his usual self.

Ehlers was moving great out there, some odd decisions with the puck but a decent game by him.

Decent game by the 4th line, they haven't looked great since Kupari went down but today they generated some shots including a couple of dangerous ones.

Vlad showing why he is not a long term solution that high in the lineup. His puck handling tonight wasn't great.

Too much chaos in the defensive zone.
the first 2 periods were pretty back and forth, tampa may have been better but it wasn't by much...

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
Fun stuff.

Big 2 points, we hung around like a bad stink. Good on the boys for not giving up the 3rd goal. Bucky kept us in there, he’d sure look good with an oil drop on his chest, no? We’re a bit of a bogey team for Tampa Bay, I never rule us out against the Bolts. Gives us some leeway to drop a game on this road trip. If we can take 5-6 points out of 8 that would be exceptional. We’re out tanning hides in the Sunshine State.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Fun stuff.

Big 2 points, we hung around like a bad stink. Good on the boys for not giving up the 3rd goal. Bucky kept us in there, he’d sure look good with an oil drop on his chest, no? We’re a bit of a bogey team for Tampa Bay, I never rule us out against the Bolts. Gives us some leeway to drop a game on this road trip. If we can take 5-6 points out of 8 that would be exceptional. We’re out tanning hides in the Sunshine State.
no, he would look awful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad