The 100th Meridian
Lovely stuff

FIrst in our division, conference.

I will take that all day!

the-hills-are-alive-sound-of-music.gif

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Good 1st... blagh everything else.

Kuhlman is a problem. I can't believe I miss Appleton. We should never have made that waiver claim, I'd rather have any one of Harkins or Eyssimont over him.

Bad game by the 4th line, the penalties were unacceptable. You'd think Gagner draws back in next game.

Dillon had one of the most unaware plays, with 1:05 to go and the Jets firmly controlling the puck and Vejmelka being unable to get out for the extra man, he just chips it into the Yotes zone and gives them posession allowing them to get 6 skaters, why? I do that in NHL 21 to get an EN goal.

Good game by the Scheifele line.

Mixed bag by the Dubois line, they generate a lot of offense but have a tendency to get hemmed in, Dubois was also responsible for the Yotes best chance which hit the post.

A bit of a letdown game after Pittsburgh esp considering Yotes were on the 2nd of a back to back.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Good 1st... blagh everything else.

Kuhlman is a problem. I can't believe I miss Appleton. We should never have made that waiver claim, I'd rather have any one of Harkins or Eyssimont over him.

Bad game by the 4th line, the penalties were unacceptable. You'd think Gagner draws back in next game.

Dillon had one of the most unaware plays, with 1:05 to go and the Jets firmly controlling the puck and Vejmelka being unable to get out for the extra man, he just chips it into the Yotes zone and gives them posession allowing them to get 6 skaters, why? I do that in NHL 21 to get an EN goal.

Good game by the Scheifele line.

Mixed bag by the Dubois line, they generate a lot of offense but Dubois was also responsible for the Yotes best chance which hit the post.

A bit of a letdown game after Pittsburgh esp considering Yotes were on the 2nd of a back to back.
We did win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad