GDT: Jet at Flame Afternoon Gaem at 2

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
I’ve only ever had reason to watch Jets games when they play the Flames, but it blows my mind that Morrissey is always mentioned in the Norris race. I can easily name 10 guys I’d rather.

Reactions: Tofveve

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
I’ve only ever had reason to watch Jets games when they play the Flames, but it blows my mind that Morrissey is always mentioned in the Norris race. I can easily name 10 guys I’d rather.

His career numbers against Calgary aren't great for some reason. He has 9 points in 25 games but has 19 points in 28 games against the Oilers. He must still be a Flames fan at heart.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
After going up 3-1 the jets stopped playing. Marky settled down nicely as well. 5-0 from then on is somewhat shocking. Happy to see it. Even if it's more mushy middle fun.

Quality Nazem game

Team just seems to go a lot better when he's playing well.
Yeah you could say he's the straw that stirs the drink. Very good in 2024.

I thought hunt on the first line was a true tank commander move, seems it didn't hurt anything but my Kuz goal prop.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
His career numbers against Calgary aren't great for some reason. He has 9 points in 25 games but has 19 points in 28 games against the Oilers. He must still be a Flames fan at heart.
I went to jr with him, still rmb him constantly shooting from inside hes 3pt line in floor hockey and scoring lol, annoyed the crap outa us

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

Good game, boys!
Loved all the goals!

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
A perfect day for me because I really want Monahan to get his game back but not at the Flames expense. Huberdeau and Kadri show up big and Kylington with a goal and a +3.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Sad thing is if we won against the Blackhawks and Sharks, We'd be in a wildcard spot right now.

I know all teams lose to the weakest teams in the league at some point. But that doesn't make it any less frustrating.

I was watching a shortclip of flamesnation and I think Cami said we'd have to win 75% of our games to get to the playoffs unless the teams ahead of us collapse. Looks like we'll fall short once again.

Last edited:

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Hey guys, wanna read a fun stat?(Pinder posted a few days ago so could have changed a bit)

We are 3-5 against Ottawa, Anaheim, CBJ, Chicago and SJS

We are 7-4 against Van, Florida, Dallas, Boston and NYR.

This f***ing team makes no sense.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Hey guys, wanna read a fun stat?(Pinder posted a few days ago so could have changed a bit)

We are 3-5 against Ottawa, Anaheim, CBJ, Chicago and SJS

We are 7-4 against Van, Florida, Dallas, Boston and NYR.

This f***ing team makes no sense.

The team doesn't take lottery teams seriously and show up too late to compete. Actual contenders don't take this roster seriously, they figure it's an easy win and get upset. Typical mediocre team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad