Confirmed with Link: Jesse Winchester to Colorado [2 years, 900k per year] ‎

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
Another Avalanche fan? :laugh:

Jesse winchester ‏@jwinch18 15h
Thank you all for the amazing well wishes. So excited to become a member of the @Avalanche! Dream come true. #pinchme

I think the fact that lots of these guys are Avs fans has more to do with the age group of the players and draft picks coming up. They cheered for a very good all star laden line up.

I don't know if Winchester was a fan, but seems like he would be in that age group.

One surprising thing for me is the lack of Forsberg fans. Seems like most are Sakic fans.

member 116861

I think the fact that lots of these guys are Avs fans has more to do with the age group of the players and draft picks coming up. They cheered for a very good all star laden line up.

I don't know if Winchester was a fan, but seems like he would be in that age group.

One surprising thing for me is the lack of Forsberg fans. Seems like most are Sakic fans.

I think the '02 Olympics could be a big reason because most of these guys are Canadians.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Canadians are Sakic fans. But fair to wonder why not more Roy fans.

I would think that the draftees especially don't personally remember much of the glory years so its still amusing to me that they are fans of the franchise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad