Jesse Puljujärvi Appreciation Thread

S A W F T*

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Was so excited to see this kid coming into the tournament and he has delivered on all accounts.

Going to be interesting to see what him and the kids line can do against Sweden and HOPEFULLY USA/Russia in GMG.

Can anyone argue that Puljujärvi WON'T be a Top 3 pick this year? Matthews is almost clearly #1, Pulju could be #2 or #3 easily.

Very happy to see the Finns doing so well in the WJC! Haven't been this excited since 2013 in Stockholm!

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'd say the top3 now is

Matthews, Pulju, Laine, pick who you prefer.

It's so great to see Pulju having a great tournament, he has gotten a lot of ...... during this year and now he's showing what he can do :handclap:

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Any way to get his WJC or IIHF jersey? Have a Finnish friend who would probably die if I got him one :) ANy help is great, impossible to find. Strange considering they're the host nation, thought they'd be selling them everywhere.

Skeletorrr

May 15, 2011
Finland
Any way to get his WJC or IIHF jersey? Have a Finnish friend who would probably die if I got him one :) ANy help is great, impossible to find. Strange considering they're the host nation, thought they'd be selling them everywhere.
I've been wondering the same thing. Haven't got ANY luck trying to find them online. Not even the official Leijonat-store :help:

S A W F T*

I've been wondering the same thing. Haven't got ANY luck trying to find them online. Not even the official Leijonat-store :help:

Is it possible they don't sell the sweaters because the players are amateur?

In USA, you can buy college football (one of the biggest sports here) gear but not with names on the back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad