Jesperi Kotkaniemi throwing shade at Elias Petterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razamanaz

Oct 22, 2017
Northern Hemisphere.
Sweden vs Finland ... and you know nothin'.

Finland was always on Sweden's side.
When Sweden was big in Europe. Finland Hakkapellitta that is. Fought their war.
The Finland light cavalry - no wonder worlds famoust winter-tier are named after 'em!

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
How is this thread 13 pages long?
When he was Drafted, a woman was showing her mixed emotions, and a girl was showing her vajayjay, and now the boy is showing some cheek and what he will show when he's a man we can only guess.

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
They both should have pretty awesome careers. Too bad Pettersson did not respond with some shade of his own. :nod::laugh:

theVladiator

May 26, 2018
Hardly news worthy. But might have the level of awkward to be meme-worthy.

it-was-a-5bf466.jpg

Could apply to any NHL highlight, really...

farshi

Feb 28, 2012
Funny thing is Elias also has a similar dry humor and would probably think this is funny. I love it and I hope kotkaniemi doesn't filter going forward.

Reactions: dukeofjive

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I wish he had meant exactly what he said and that more players would say things like that.

That's why I love Subban - his feud with Crosby in the finals a couple years ago was entertaining as heck. NHL is entertainment - talking smack makes it more fun imo

Reactions: dukeofjive

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Kotkaniemi still is pretty "green" as it was stated before (here or on TV) and I think he doesn't understand yet the impact of his comments, especially playing for Montreal. lol
I guess he may be quotable in the future. lol

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Talking about the player, not the poster.
Exactly. The player (Kotkaniemi) is not an HFBoards poster who says the most ridiculous things from emotion which can’t be taken seriously.

Kotka didn’t expect anyone to take him seriously because it’s a ridiculous statement. Of course he knows Pettersson is special. That’s what makes it a tongue in cheek joke.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Exactly. The player (Kotkaniemi) is not an HFBoards poster who says the most ridiculous things from emotion which can’t be taken seriously.

Kotka didn’t expect anyone to take him seriously because it’s a ridiculous statement. Of course he knows Pettersson is special. That’s what makes it a tongue in cheek joke.

Ah, okay. I understand what you mean.

Reactions: koyvoo

lawrence

May 19, 2012

Pettersson threw a shade at a fellow Swede. Sabres you guys even care about this ? Did you guys even know about this one ?

Silly thread none the less. Canucks fan here and I would love to see Kota do well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015

Pettersson threw a shade at a fellow Swede. Sabres you guys even care about this ? Did you guys even know about this one ?

Silly thread none the less. Canucks fan here and I would love to see Kota do well.

Kotka's a special guy, so is Pettersson. European rookies doing better than Canadian ones this year so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Finnhabs

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
Coconut is just a teen saying teen stuff in a misplaced foreign language context. Let him be. Of course Pettersson is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad