Player Discussion Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
So, who takes care of Dube the next time we play them ? Edmundson and Perry are out of his weight class, Gally might handle it I guess.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Chiarot and Weber should have pummelled him, but they didn't care. At least Perry tried to do something about it.
I think this is the saddest thing about the L last night. I couldn't care less we lost 2-0 with an empty net. But Chariot and Weber our pseudo captain looking at the youngster getting headshotted and doing absolutely nothing about it was just pure garbage , But this sums up the season of Chariot and Weber so far.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Chiarot and Weber should have pummelled him, but they didn't care. At least Perry tried to do something about it.

Chiarot will chose to fight Simmonds in an absolutely useless fight that ended up waking up the opposition... But just stands there as one of our top young players gets clobbered.

Weber only ever shows a bit of emotion at inopportune/random times where someone gets under his skin. Examples I can remember are Sergachev, JT Miller, Kadri and B. Tkachuk. When Kotkaniemi gets dropped though? He sleeps!

also wasn’t a fan of the way Kulak just stood there after Romanov took a cheap cross check to the face last night either. Overall, we looked like a soft, soft team. It’s only one game, but I sorta hoped for better with our supposed “nasty” defence.

Last edited:

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I really cant believe this. Im kinda sad nobody asked them why they didnt drop em right away. Requires some very serious explanations. Id be livid if I was KK.
Chiarot literally said it looked like a headshot from his point of view. How the f*** can he not do anything about that then? Wouldn't have been upset if Julien benched him to send the message that you need to f***ing look out after each other, especially for the younger players. Chiarot was protecting Price like the president in the playoffs so I have no clue why he didn't kill Dube. Big, mean, nasty, physical defense my ass.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Chiarot literally said it looked like a headshot from his point of view. How the f*** can he not do anything about that then? Wouldn't have been upset if Julien benched him to send the message that you need to f***ing look out after each other, especially for the younger players. Chiarot was protecting Price like the president in the playoffs so I have no clue why he didn't kill Dube. Big, mean, nasty, physical defense my ass.
Based on the way he was playing CJ would have done us a favor benching him.

Reactions: Skip Bayless

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
This, and then Weber goes out and facewashes the guy ???????????????????????????????????????????? Like you stupid f*** youre getting a penalty wtf are you doing??

Oct 26, 2018
somewhere
www.facebook.com
The flames are f***ed, Next game shea weber goes after him and the entire team.

OIP (2).jpg

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
Let's see what happen the next time we face them, before judging our player, no ? I mean if Andersson Edmunsson Weber Chariot don't do ****... Well TAB****K

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Let's see what happen the next time we face them, before judging our player, no ? I mean if Andersson Edmunsson Weber Chariot don't do ****... Well TAB****K
Tabarnak they didn't do shit.

Whats a soft ass tilt like the one vs Myers goign to do ? Its lame as hell and doesn't do anything. It almost looked like Edmundson didn't want to be there.

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
Tabarnak they didn't do shit.

Whats a soft ass tilt like the one vs Myers goign to do ? Its lame as hell and doesn't do anything. It almost looked like Edmundson didn't want to be there.

I guess the management and Molson have a leash on them... The Time of the Chris Neal are over i guess.

This is the Montreal Canadiens and the league want a clean league. The image boys, the image...

FFS they better hit the s*** out of their player the 11 march.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Far as I'm concerned, if you didn't have the balls to do it that game, as it happened, you already lost respect. Word is out on the street, its ok to attack the playes heads in Montreal, and you don't have to worry about retribution. Gutless player safety, and more gutless players on the ice. I'm a Weber superfan, but his lack of emotion has been pathetic this year. Grow a pair of balls Shea, be a captain you enormous turd.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Sickening that Chiarot and Weber did squat last night after our young player was blindsided with a hit to the head. Such bullshit. Zero leadership.

Kotkaniemi is probably asking the same question. The more things the change the more they stay the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad