Jesper Bratt walks Parayko

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
So I missed this live......didnt miss much, I expected something like MacKinnon vs Getzlaf.

Good for him but not thread worthy.

For context Oleskiak clowned Pietrangelo once.

MitchMurphy

Nov 29, 2017
Very impressive. Bratt has turned it up lately with the goal scoring. Bright spot for the Devils going forward.

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
So I missed this live......didnt miss much, I expected something like MacKinnon vs Getzlaf.

Good thing about an open, public forum is that you don’t get to decide what’s thread worthy. I would much rather see threads like this everyday than the same bullshit about the Leafs and Oilers.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Good thing about an open, public forum is that you don’t get to decide what’s thread worthy. I would much rather see threads like this everyday than the same bullshit about the Leafs and Oilers.
Did I say it should be closed? While I agree we have more then enough Leafs crap on mains........the whole sequence very nice and the goal itself was great but between threads I thought Parayko got absolutely walked, the move on Parayko, while slick was pretty meh

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018

seriously, ‘sup with posters worrying about the threadworthiness of hockey plays recently? It was a very nice goal, please post very nice goals against very good d-men.

Reactions: phillyb

Kegsey

Oct 20, 2011
Canada
Did I say it should be closed? While I agree we have more then enough Leafs crap on mains........the whole sequence very nice and the goal itself was great but between threads I thought Parayko got absolutely walked, the move on Parayko, while slick was pretty meh
I never said anything about you saying it should be closed. Even another Blue’s fan agreed that this so rarely happens to Parayko that it deserves recognition. Twice in your first comment you downplayed this for no reason, first by saying you expected it to be as good as Mack on Getzlaf (how that’s even relevant is beyond me) and second when you said it wasn’t thread worthy.

You’re a little upset your defenseman got walked and you can’t appreciate a good goal, which I understand but don’t tell someone it isn’t thread worthy just because you don’t like it, that’s just petty.

Last edited:

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

Thank you for your viewpoint which is held by the minority of posters on this thread. I appreciate the contribution and look forward to more...

Reactions: Kegsey

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I never said anything about you saying it should he closed. Even another Blue’s fan agreed that this so rarely happens to Parayko that it deserves recognition. Twice in your first comment you downplayed this for no reason, first by saying you expected to be as good as Mack on Getzlaf (how that’s even relevant is beyond me) and second when you said it wasn’t thread worthy.

You’re a little upset your defenseman got walked and you can’t appreciate a good goal, which I understand but don’t tell someone it isn’t thread worthy just because you don’t like it, that’s just petty.
Oh...ok, I'm upset about it.....

No, the move on Parayko just wasn't spectacular.

Kegsey

Oct 20, 2011
Canada
What separates this goal from McDavid's against Toronto, other than McDavid's goal being scored by the best player in the league?

If anything I think this goal is far more impressive.
It absolutely is, Parayko is a defensive defenseman that doesn’t get walked, Reilly is not Parayko, and Bratt is not MacDavid.

This goal is nicer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad