Jerseys

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Many thanks! I’ve decided to go with Big Rig, so if they have a lot of Oleksiak’s in stock, that would be awesome.
They actually did not have that many player jerseys as their primary goal was to let people order custom ones. Before I got there I had started leaning towards getting a Gru jersey over Schwartz and got lucky enough that they had a Gru jersey which I ended up with.

No Oleksiak jerseys at this event @Loki Dog 74 but I wonder if the main store has more player ones in stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: LokiDog

FCH37

Jun 22, 2021
I'm sure most of you know this, as least those in Seattle, but the Iceplex team store has an online webstore that is selling the jerseys with the patch and, if you want, players too. I ordered home and away Dunn jerseys from there last night.
Crap, I ordered from the NHL team store. I assumed it will have the patch now I'm thinking maybe not... guess I will have to get a white one sooner than I planed. #firstwordproblems

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Yeah. I’m all bummed about the delivery date from nhl shop… then I realized I just ordered a Jersey for an nhl team that’s located in Washington state and plays a preseason game in exactly a week. Life is not bad.

Reactions: Interior Cascadian

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
They actually did not have that many player jerseys as their primary goal was to let people order custom ones. Before I got there I had started leaning towards getting a Gru jersey over Schwartz and got lucky enough that they had a Gru jersey which I ended up with.

No Oleksiak jerseys at this event @Loki Dog 74 but I wonder if the main store has more player ones in stock.

That's a bummer, but I appreciate it! Was hoping to snag a jersey Saturday in Seattle and wear it to the preseason game in Spokane Sunday night, but I guess I'll order an Oleksiak online. Could be worse!

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
Spent way too much on a blue custom Yanni Gourde jersey. They were out so I had to go the custom route which will take 2-3 weeks.

Being a new hockey fan is going to be expensive.

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
Received the home jersey today. A little disappointed that the nhl shop didn’t have jerseys with the inaugural patch. Once I decide who to get, I’ll send it off to EPS for customization.

J Corso

Sep 22, 2020
Fanny Bay
Is there going to be a store at the arena that sells an authentic jersey with name and number?

I'm really hoping to make it to a game in Seattle this year, and it's really appealing to walk in and buy a jersey. Never done that before.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Is there going to be a store at the arena that sells an authentic jersey with name and number?

I'm really hoping to make it to a game in Seattle this year, and it's really appealing to walk in and buy a jersey. Never done that before.
There’s gotta be I can’t confirm 100% but I don’t think I’ve ever been to a stadium that didn’t sell authentic merchandise.

J Corso

Sep 22, 2020
Fanny Bay
I figure there would be but was concerned that there might not be space because it's a reno or something like that.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I figure there would be but was concerned that there might not be space because it's a reno or something like that.

its not a renovation. Entirely new arena built below an existing roof. They literally demolished the entire arena except the roof. Hard to describe how, but the old arena was very unique allowing for the roof to stay while the rest of the building, including the walls, were torn down. They then dig a deeper hole in the ground so they could make a world class arena. There will be a large store in the arena.

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
I’m sure there will be a team shop at the arena. Problem is Jersey makers suck at judging demand for their product.

When the Hawks came out with the new style, it took to mid December to get a Russell Wilson jersey, that was Nike.

Adidas doesn’t look much better for the demand in Kraken Jerseys.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
its not a renovation. Entirely new arena built below an existing roof. They literally demolished the entire arena except the roof. Hard to describe how, but the old arena was very unique allowing for the roof to stay while the rest of the building, including the walls, were torn down. They then dig a deeper hole in the ground so they could make a world class arena. There will be a large store in the arena.

Yeah, would be quite the waste of $1.15 billion to just do a "renovation" of the exixting arena and keep it as it was.

The only reason that was done was to expand the size of the arena so you could add more shops etc. to be able to make more money running it.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I’ve heard the dollar figure includes Climate Pledge, the arena in Palm Springs and the Community Iceplex. No source though. Forgot where I heard or read that.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Crap, I ordered from the NHL team store. I assumed it will have the patch now I'm thinking maybe not... guess I will have to get a white one sooner than I planed. #firstwordproblems

Is it confirmed that online orders do not have the inaugural patch? (I probably missed a post.) Need to get my Grubauer sweater ordered pronto, and won't be back to the motherland until Christmas.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Is it confirmed that online orders do not have the inaugural patch? (I probably missed a post.) Need to get my Grubauer sweater ordered pronto, and won't be back to the motherland until Christmas.
I don't think anyone has received any online orders yet, have they? Didn't look like they were going to be shipped till the 1st or 2nd week of October. That was the main reason I went to the store to pick the Grubauer jersey.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

SoldiersOfFilth

Hamildone with Neely
Dec 28, 2013
Near Olympia
I don't think anyone has received any online orders yet, have they? Didn't look like they were going to be shipped till the 1st or 2nd week of October. That was the main reason I went to the store to pick the Grubauer jersey.
My online order blank from SeattleHockeyTeamStore.com came with the patch. my other jersey from NHLShop is still en route but I don't think it comes with the patch

finnishflash13

Oct 28, 2020
I am unsure about that website. Is it an official site?
That website is literally the webstore run by the same people (BDA) who operate the stores located at the Iceplex, Chandler's Cove, etc. It was advertised at the Iceplex jersey event. My Dunn home and away jerseys ordered from the site on the 15th will be delivered this week.

NHL Shop jerseys do not come with the patch already applied.

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
That website is literally the webstore run by the same people (BDA) who operate the stores located at the Iceplex, Chandler's Cove, etc. It was advertised at the Iceplex jersey event. My Dunn home and away jerseys ordered from the site on the 15th will be delivered this week.

NHL Shop jerseys do not come with the patch already applied.
That is great to know. I wanted to make sure because that site never showed up when I was looking at the Iceplex site or the Official Team Site.

Since we were sharing that site on our boards I wanted to make sure that it was legitimate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad