Jerseys in the Pepsi Center

Avsfan21

Jun 4, 2015
Hey guys, I wanted to get everyone's input on which player jerseys you would like for purchase? Aside from the usual guys MacKinnon, Duchene, Landy etc. I'll have a poll but also please put some input as to why! Home/away/alternate as well. I know not everyone gets all three. Anyone with an * already has a jersey available for purchase

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Avsfan21

Jun 4, 2015
The more comments and votes the better chance we have of getting their attentions to sell the players most people want!

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
Too early to say with the new additions. I've been thumping Rantanen's tires all year though, so I would guess he will be one I want.

Everberg (I'm guessing he doesn't have one) is one if he gets recalled and signs for a few more years.

Really need to see the new guys in action though for more than just a couple pre-season games. Skille is an early favorite so far with his fast and aggressive checking game, but I'm not going to buy a jersey after just a couple games. I won't be getting this in the store, but if Soderberg impresses I'm getting one with "Yeti" on the bacK (love that nickname).

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Too early to say with the new additions. I've been thumping Rantanen's tires all year though, so I would guess he will be one I want.

Everberg (I'm guessing he doesn't have one) is one if he gets recalled and signs for a few more years.

Really need to see the new guys in action though for more than just a couple pre-season games. Skille is an early favorite so far with his fast and aggressive checking game, but I'm not going to buy a jersey after just a couple games. I won't be getting this in the store, but if Soderberg impresses I'm getting one with "Yeti" on the bacK (love that nickname).

If I got a jersey with "Yeti" on the back, I'd damn sure want the footprint on the shoulder!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad