Jerseys are on sale today 40-50% off (CDN shipping only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Not knocking your post, FYI jerseys go on sale at this rate every summer at every jersey store. No hockey+warm weather+jerseys being expensive=stores get desperate in the summer.

Ice Jerseys will usually have them down to about $130 for a customized Premier. Best thing to do is just to sign up for each jersey stores mailing list and wait.

I'd be careful buying from Sportchek without seeing the jersey first, only because some big department stores carry those bad Reebok factory customized jerseys that don't have just the one thin layer of screen printed numbers, and not stacked twill. If you own a Premier, the material I am referring to is the same stuff used on for the shoulder logos. NHL.com apparently carries these. I'm not sure what Sportchek carries, but just a heads up.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
Not knocking your post, FYI jerseys go on sale at this rate every summer at every jersey store. No hockey+warm weather+jerseys being expensive=stores get desperate in the summer.

Ice Jerseys will usually have them down to about $130 for a customized Premier. Best thing to do is just to sign up for each jersey stores mailing list and wait.

I'd be careful buying from Sportchek without seeing the jersey first, only because some big department stores carry those bad Reebok factory customized jerseys that don't have just the one thin layer of screen printed numbers, and not stacked twill. If you own a Premier, the material I am referring to is the same stuff used on for the shoulder logos. NHL.com apparently carries these. I'm not sure what Sportchek carries, but just a heads up.

This.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009

Don't think this thread is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad